Our House Senior Living & Memory Care - Portage - Portage, WI

Our House Senior Living & Memory Care - Portage - Portage, WI has yet not published prices.

A nice community with comparable pricing

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Father-In-Law. It is a very nice community and it was arranged very well. There is a lot of open space in the back so he would be able to be outside however, it is in a higher traffic area. The marketing director who gave us the tour was knowledgeable and the price we got is fairly close to other places in the area. We did not pick this community because they had no space available at the time. I would recommend them to other families.

Wonderful staff and community

I was so very pleased with the care that my mother received the short time she was here. The community was very nice and the staff was awesome with my mother. I would definitely recommend this community and their staff for your loved love. It is well worth a tour here.

5 Stars all the way

The staff have been outstanding with my loved one. They are patient and they make sure he is well hydrated. He is more alert. They work with his dietary needs and he is eating well. The community is very clean. The residents are nice and I would recommend this community.