We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Our House Senior Living Assisted Care - Portage - Portage, WI has yet not published prices.
- Respite care available
- Hospice Available
- 24 hour care
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Physical Therapy Available
- Pets Allowed
- Activities Offsite
- Activities Onsite
- Parties, outings, games, puzzles, cards, bridge and many more fun and interesting activities
- Indoor Common Areas
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Nurses on Staff
- Speech Therapy Available
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Female & Male Residents
- Dentist Available
For residents who cherish their independence but also need assistance with daily activities, Our House Senior Living Assissted Living in Portage is the optimal lifestyle choice for assisted care. We provide a comfortable, caring and family-like atmosphere with three home-cooked meals a day (plus snacks), a robust activities calendar, medication management, regular housekeeping and all linen services. Our specially-trained 24-hour staff ensures that our residents receive the warm, personalized attention they deserve. We also welcome a short-term or respite stay, based on current availability.