Not worth it

The hallways smelled dirty. The front entrance had dirt on the floor and was very sticky. They asked me if I wanted a cup of coffee, but coffee area had no lids or creamer. Drain was full of black water and sugar spilled all over the counter. Prices outrageous and rugs were full of spots. Didn't think it was worth the money. Small pool. Dining room windows dirty. The place is not polished for that amount of money.

Too many Fees

We pay for everything with fees, but we do not get the service we pay for. Rent goes up and lots of residents moving. Place needs a major professional cleaning person every day. Residents bring lots of guests which means lots of extra mess. Dogs pooping on grounds which stinks. Parking lot full of empty cups and bottles. My water bill goes up every month and when I eat in the dining room, I get very little food. The girls in the office know nothing and rude to residents. Bugs near coffee area and most of the time there are no cups and dirty. Dining room has sticky chairs and tables. If you are going to charge fees and raise rents then raise the standards.

Clean up please

Could be a nice place but needs a regular cleaning on a regular schedule. The halls and elevators need cleaning along with the dining room on weekends also. Lots of bugs and we pay for spraying, but we never see pest control. Dining room needs a vacuum cleaner and on weekends there is no one cleaning. Complex stays messy inside and out. People with allergy a have a very hard time. Guests, residents and dogs roaming but no cleaning??? Vendors smoking on grounds and so are residents. Dogs pee near front entrance where people walk. Smells bad. Bathroom on weekends have no toilet paper and not cleaned. Rent goes up every year and fees get higher and higher. Fee for everything. The leasing office staff is rude. The young girls are cocky. Office staff is different every month.