Options For Senior America - Bel Air, MD

Options For Senior America - Bel Air, MD has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America Corp. started providing home care services in late 1989 to the residents of the Washington, DC metropolitan area. What started as a handful of customers grew substantially due to the personal customer service that the company's management has always been keen to provide.

Today, OPTIONS, a non-medical home care organization, has several offices in the states of Georgia, Maryland, Ohio and Virginia, serves hundreds of families a year, and can extend its long-term live-in services to any region on the East Coast of the United States.

We are constantly screening candidates for care provider recruitment. We believe that it is essential to keep a readily available pool of good caregivers to choose from. Each and every applicant for a Home Health Aide position at OPTIONS undergoes a thorough screening process before they are added to our roster. We first conduct a face-to-face interview of each applicant by a senior staff member. During the interview, we determine the applicant's qualifications, assess their talents, and evaluate their interpersonal attributes and special skills. A competence test determines their level of knowledge, and a minimum of two relevant references must be thoroughly checked. All of these elements of the screening process must be satisfied before we add applicants to our roster. Finally, we conduct a criminal background check on each applicant before we consider them ready for client assignments.

Prefessional & dependable

We got Options name and other agencies from a case manager at the Veteran Affairs in Perry Point. What made us choose Options was our discussion with the case manager and [Removed] of Options that the assigned care provider would not be "pulled" for some other client deemed more important. The caregiver [Removed] is caring and professional with my father, on time, dependable and friendly. She is knowledgeable in her field.

They work with you...

At first, we were not too happy with the way things were going. My mother got a new caregiver and the new one has been much better. We asked for her to write down whenever she is there and she is doing it. I haven't heard any complaints.

Flexibility and compasion.

What I like the most about Options is the personal treatment and respect for my dad. The flexibility, compassion, attentiveness and care they provide.

My dad really appreciates the respect, care and compassion he is treated with. Thank you for all you do.

Care Service for dad

I like this service for my father. The care taker was always on time to care for my father. They helped with personal needs. I would recommend this service for others needing to have someone in there home. This care taker was a excellent choice for my father's needs. And we were very happy with the care he received.

She is amazing!

We love Kathy so much! She is amazing!

Very dependable and responsive!

Very dependable and responsive! Overall quality of service by caregiver, office staff and corporate staff is excellent.

They were excellent on all counts!

A neighbor gave me the name of this agency and I was told how good the agency was. I contacted other agencies as well and then chose Options. They were excellent on all counts.

Very pleasant

Excellent service. The initial contact was very pleasant. Diane the manager is down to earth and Toni, the care provider is sweet and very helpful.

Everyone has been wonderful

Everyone has been wonderful at Options For Senior America. Cathy Shultz is wonderful. My mom loves her. They are perfect. I do not happy a single complaint. I am very pleased with their service.

good job

They have been very cordial and nice. The care giver that they have that comes out on a regular basis to take care of my mom has been wonderful. She is a very nice young lady that does a very good job.

Options for Senior America Bel Air, MD

The reason why I selected Options for Senior America in Bel Air, MD was because of their prompt response to my inquiries. Diane and Erin have been instrumental in finding a companion for my mother. While I don't understand the screening process I feel that interviews should be conducted by the families to determine if the care provider is a good fit and not waste everyone's time sending out people that are not. The overall experience so far has been pretty good and it gives us all a peace of mind that someone is there to keep my mother company and take her out of the house periodically.

Very pleased with the service

The caregivers were always very sweet, friendly, and caring. Everyone we worked with always seemed like they were willing to go out of their way to help Mom. We'd used another service in the past which we liked a lot, and this one was also excellent.