Nestle Place Senior Care - Reseda, CA

Nestle Place Senior Care - Reseda, CA has yet not published prices.

Mothers care at Nestle Place

Wanted to share my experience with my mother at Nestle Place. Owner and administrator were very caring and took excellent care of my mother. Very clean, home-cooked food and staff was very attentive. Mom enjoyed her stay here and felt like it was home. Mother passed away three weeks ago and everyone involved were so caring and compassionate and so helpful with helping me make arrangements, they went above and beyond their duties. I would recommend this facility to anyone who needs a caring place for their loved ones. Respectfully, [name removed]

Amazing place

I would like to Thanks the Staff and the Owner for Amazing job the do, here!
My father lived here until he pass away, they were able to take care of him, and meet over expectations. They provide him and us with sense of security and made him feel like he was at home not in assisted living. I’m very appreciated for what you did for us, and all the care and love you guys provided for my family!
Thank you so much for great job you do please continue doing it!

This place seemed nice enough and the tenants seemed happy enough but as we were talking it came up that my mother doesn't have too long to live and the guy who runs this facility told me that it "wasn't worth it" to have her because he had to pay the service X amount of money for referring me and that if she didn't live that long he wouldn't make enough money. While all of that might be true - I think it was in really, really poor taste to talk about my mom like she is a widget and that she equalled this and that amount of money - it made me really doubtful about the quality of care that she, or anyone would receive there.

Nestle is Home!

If you want a very nice place for your loved one that gives you the feeling of home with kind and caring staff, I highly recommend Nestle Place. We are so comforted to have our Mom in a safe and clean home.

By the way she is 100+.

Nice Reseda Home offering Top-Rated Care

I conducted a professional visit to this newly opened residential home. The curb appeal is impressive. The neighborhood is quiet. Upon entering the home, while a smaller tract home, renovations and decor create an openness that allows residents in walker and wheelchairs to move about freely, all wooden flooring, no carpet. This home is spic and span. The lunch the ladies were enjoying looked healthy and appetizing and they were enjoying their social meal time. The lunch was balanced with pasta, cheese, fruit and salad. There is a entertainment/meeting area where resident can enjoy TV or play games with one another or with family. All the doors are widen. All the showers are walk through. There is a camera/surveillance in place and a generator as back up for emergencies. The back yard has two separate meeting places with tables, gazebo. The residents enjoy fresh squeezed OJ and there are avocados. The administrators go above and beyond to accommodate specialized needs, diets, requests of families and residents. I was impressed with everything. There will soon be a waiting list, so plan a visit as son as possible,