One Penrose Place - Indianapolis, IN

At Valley Creek, we care for our residents like family. Boasting first class service, Valley Creek hosts an on-site management team dedicated to meeting your every need.
Our on-site Wellness Center is staffed by a nurse from Care Connection of Cincinnati each weekday morning offering assistance with our work-out equipment, temperature readings, blood pressure checks, and more free of charge. Because your recreational needs are also important to us, we offer a library, movie room, hair salon, and a place for lounging with family and friends. All of this is just steps away from your one or two bedroom garden-style apartment home. Each unique home has the quiet comforts you will come to expect: fully equipped kitchens, space-to-spare closets, and just-can’t-part-with-it storage.
Combined with our quiet, private setting with wooded views, and our maintenance-free approach, we make living here easy and hassle free. Valley Creek is ideally located, with easy access to all of life’s indulgences outside our community even providing you with scheduled transportation to and from your doctors appointments. We also offer planned monthly parties and community activities.
Come see how Valley Creek is redefining senior living.

A Wondeful Place to Live!

My Mom has been living at One Penrose Place for about 3 months, and she really likes it. The apartment manager, Susan, is wonderful to work with - she was so helpful to me when I was looking for an apartment for my Mom to move to. The apartment itself is just beautiful - laminate hardwood floors, carpeted bedroom, stainless kitchen appliances, front load full-size washer and dryer, and several grab bars in the tub/shower. There is a small gym on the main floor as well as an office where residents can use a computer, copier, etc. The building is 3 levels, and there is an elevator. There are lots of activities for the residents to take part in including game night, bible study, a monthly birthday party to celebrate all birthdays that occur in that month, etc. The residents are so friendly and more than welcoming to a new resident. All around a wonderful place to live! As a daughter, I feel so good about choosing this apartment complex for my Mom because I know she is safe (great security), comfortable and felt immediately welcome! (Please note that this is a Senior Community so there are no services provided for individual residents, i.e., meals are not provided. This is not an assisted living arrangement.)