One Lincoln Park - Kettering, OH

One Lincoln Park and Lincoln Park Manor offer all levels of care ranging from independent living, assisted and skilled nursing. Our community is comfortably nestled in the heart of Kettering’s beautiful Lincoln Park. One Lincoln Park is the perfect blend of elegance, incomparable amenities, beauty and serenity. You don’t just stay here. You live here. You love here. You laugh here. The Lincoln Park Seniors Campus offers 252 independent living suites, 30 assisted living apartments and 60 nursing beds.

Ana Paner-Johnson, Executive Director has been with One Lincoln Park for over 27 years. Many of our staff members and residents have been with us for over 20 years. We are a family and take great pride in exceeding the expectations of our residents. Here is what some of our residents had to say:

"This is my sixth Christmas at One Lincoln Park where I have been so content because of the staff…. Winnie D.

"As you know, this move was a very hard decision for me but you made the transition go like clockwork. I’m still amazed at the easy manner in which you carried it out. Your kindness and professionalism has left a lasting impression on my family and me…. The crew which you sent to pack and unpack, the movers and all the others involved in my move have been just right. They were custom made for the job. I have told all my friends, let Judy plan your move – she’s great!" Iris

"I just wanted to tell you how absolutely wonderful you and your staff have been to mother." Bob "The luncheon today was perfect. Everyone was so complimentary…. Mark outdid himself with the delicious food and Sharon and Mike served so courteously and efficiently. Everything was perfect. Thank you all for making One Lincoln Park such a wonderful place to live." Dottie C.

One Lincoln Park truly is “a beautiful place in time” where you’ll find spacious, well-appointed apartments in a variety of surprisingly affordable floor plans.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

Tasty and nutritious meals are served in elegant, relaxing dining areas! As the dietitian consultant at One Lincoln Park for over 25 years, I highly recommend the Food Services amenities provided: amazing menu choices, five star service and adequate nutrition to suit all tastes. When asked what makes One Lincoln Park unique here are the special touches that residents enjoy: 1. Flexible food spending dollars 2. Dining areas are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 3. The new Bistro cafe is open for midday snacks, coffee, a light lunch or foods to go. 4. Room service delivery of meals available for those eating in the apartment. 5. Trained chef, food service staff and wait staff treat residents like family. Why? This is truly home! 6. Special dining areas are available for parties, special events or a private dinner group. 7. Residents on the Food committee share their ideas for menus, food services and dining and even offer kitchen tours! All are welcome to schedule a visit with lunch or dinner--seeing and tasting is believing!

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

My good friend's Mother has been at One Lincoln Park for several months now, and the attention and care she receives is outstanding. They go above and beyond what can be expected in their attitude and helpfulness. My parents, while they were with us, spent many years there and always had wonderful things to say about the facility and staff. I highly recommend One Lincoln Park as a senior community.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

One Lincoln Park and it's entire staff have been a God send to my family and me. When I say entire staff, I literally mean every single person there from the Executive Director down. My Mother has a cognitive impairment and could no longer live alone at her house safely. We tried home aides, which she refused to let in the door. She was very afraid of losing her independence and felt if she admitted she needed their help, she was losing being independent. We researched many facilities and sadly, most in this area aren't equipped to deal with someone in my Mother's cognitive state. They either have complete independent living or "memory care" units, which in most cases mean a locked facility and small resident rooms. She is still independent and can live on her own for the most part, but needs to have supervision and kept an eye on to make sure she doesn't get confused and wander, etc., Kim was the counselor that worked with us and was amazing at every point. She really loves her job and you can tell that she believes in One Lincoln Park and everything that it has to offer. She was truly instrumental in our decision and because my Mother loved her so much it was easy to talk her into moving there. Kim didn't lead us astray, she was honest with everything she told us about the facility. One Lincoln Park is familiar with my situation and have other residents there with the same cognitive impairment. Obviously, since it is not a locked facility, they cannot promise me that my Mom can't just walk out. But, they are amazing, they keep an eye on her without letting her know that they are, they have aides that go in and check on her and take her to events, making sure that she doesn't have too much down time, which is when she normally gets in trouble. She has a beautiful two bedroom apartment that she loves, the grounds are impeccable, it is located in a very nice part of Kettering, butts up to the Fraze Pavilion and it's surrounding parks and most importantly to my Mother, has a dining room that is full service with amazing food. Trust me, I love eating there myself. In the evenings for dinner, they have high school students as their wait staff, whose youth and vitality have a noticeable positive impact on the residents. What a brilliant idea! It is so nice to see the staff know everyone's name and how they genuinely care about the residents. Surprisingly, the staff even knows my family and my names! My life now, compared to how it was prior to my Mother moving to One Lincoln Park is so much more relaxed. She is so happy there. I never thought that me, as a primary caregiver to my Mother, would be able to have an actual life of my own. It is truly a wonderful place. I tell my Mother it is like living in a resort and she happily agrees. I would give them 10 Stars if I could.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

My Mother moved into One Lincoln Park last January and it is the ideal place for her. The food is delicious and I know as I dine with her frequently. The Reuben sandwich is my personal favorite. The driving service, weekly cleaning service and hair salon are all terrific and my mother uses all of these services. I live out of state so having Mom at One Lincoln Park gives me peace of mind knowing my Mom is loved, watched and cared for. I never worry about Mom at One Lincoln Park with folks like Kim Lust and Zeva keeping a loving eye on Mom. I highly recommend One Lincoln Park!

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

My parents have lived in the Dayton area for more than 70 years. Two years ago, when they were no longer able to handle the responsibilities of their single-family home on a large corner lot, they made the decision to move to One Lincoln Park. They moved into a lovely two-bedroom apartment on the second floor and have been very happy there. My brother and I live out of state and during our frequent visits we have noticed that our parents and the other residents are treated with dignity and respect from all the employees, including the warm receptionists, the caring drivers, the smiling servers, the loving health care aides and nurses and the personal attention from the administrative staff. It has been very comforting to us to know that our parents are well cared for and safe. We have recommended One Lincoln Park to numerous friends in the area.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

From initial consultations to final move-in, the staff at One Lincoln Park have been professional, caring, helpful and always available. We moved our 86 year old Mother into a one bedroom apartment in February. She is thriving and very happy. Life became very easy for her, and we are grateful for the attention she receives. Her dog loves it too! We are 100% satisfied.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

When my Mom decided it was time to give up driving we were concerned about her being isolated. After several tours, we came to One Lincoln Park-before we even left that day my Mother, Sister and I all knew that Mom had found a new home. The staff and residents were warm and welcoming and it was genuine. Mom's apartment is beautiful. Mom is able to enjoy the activities of the facility and also able to continue her activities in the community because of the transportation program. I just cannot say enough about how happy we all are knowing Mom is living life to it's fullest with the support of One Lincoln Park and it's staff.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

We live out of state and this place is perfect for my mother. She needs help with meals, transportation and someone to assist her with taking the right medications in the right doses. The dining room looks more like a quality restaurant than an institutional type facility. The host gives them the option of sitting with their friends or introduces them to new residents. The folks in the transportation group are awesome. They have a fleet of cars ready to take residents where ever they need. Both of these services are included in the monthly fee which is very reasonable. They have a full range of activities everyday, a very nice in-house library, beauty shop, exercise room and much more. Buckeye Home Health has a staff of nurses and aides on the premises. We pay a small monthly fee for one of the nurses to monitor her medications. The apartments are very well maintained. New carpet and new paint for new residents all color coordinated with your furniture. I wish my yard looked as good as the outside gardens and patio areas. The staff is incredible, from top management all the way through the ranks. The bottom line, my Mom and I are very glad she made the move and from the smiles I see from others I meet in the hallways, it is a pretty nice place to be.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

My parents have just put in their deposit to move into One Lincoln Park. It has been a very long and difficult decision for them to leave their own home. Kim, one of the Retirement Counselors, has been absolutely amazing. We have toured twice and we were recently able to enjoy dinner in the dining room one night. Kim has done an incredible job of informing my parents of all the amenities and services at One Lincoln Park and she has done it in a very caring and friendly manner. My parents never felt as though she was trying to push them into anything, it was always a very informative, caring and helpful presentation. Although my parents have yet to move in, we have been impressed with One Lincoln Park. Thanks Kim.

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

I have nothing but good things to say about this facility and the people who are employed there. Every time I visit, everyone is nice and courteous, the community is beautiful and well kept inside and out. If I had a loved one that was looking to move into a senior living facility. . .I would look no farther than One Lincoln Park!

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

I moved my parents here from Florida and everyone was great to work with. So friendly and accommodating. Perfect for what my parents were looking for. I highly recommend One Lincoln Park to call your home!!!

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

My Mother just moved into One Lincoln Park. Everyone has been so kind and helpful in getting her settled into her new home. The overall environment is beautiful and Mom Looks forward to using the transportation services. Thank you One Lincoln Park!

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

The staff at One Lincoln, especially Kim Lust and Zeva Schub, made the whole process from planning through move seamless. The entire staff and residents are very welcoming. THANK YOU!

Review of One Lincoln Park Kettering, OH

My parents moved into OLP over a year ago. It was hard for them to leave their home of 50+ years, but as time passed, they came to enjoy having their meals prepared for them, making new friends, and calling the valet service when they needed a ride. Kim Lust and the rest of the staff are always ready and willing to help in any way that they can. I would recommend OLP to anyone who is looking for a comfortable, safe and friendly place to spend their senior years.

One Lincoln Park is a wonderful place to live!

From my initial contact with [Removed], One Lincoln Park Retirement Counselor, I felt at ease discussing my mom's needs and desires concerning independent living at OLP. [Removed] knew exactly what questions to ask to help us find the perfect apartment for mom. She provided thoughtful guidance throughout the entire process. With [Removed] assistance, we were able to quickly identify and secure the apartment that fit my mom's needs perfectly. More importantly [Removed] has continued that support through my mom's move in and first weeks at OLP because she understands that these moments can be stressful to new residents. [Removed] sets the bar high both professionally and through her kind and caring treatment of new residents and their families. Thank you [Removed]!

Very Impressed With How It's Starting Out

My parents are moving in very soon. They are doing well.
My mom and dad liked the inclusiveness and how everything is in one building. Also if they need more care they can change the level of care within the community. They like having more of a social atmosphere. The move in has been a smooth process.

Christine Ryan-TEst

Thank you very much for the positive comments! We appreciate you pointing out the services and amenities that have impressed you. We are excited to have your parents as residents of One Lincoln Park. Thanks again!

My Thought Of The Tour!

The food we had was horrible but I did see that they were looking for a new chef. The staff and residents we passed in the halls during our tour did not seem friendly. The community seemed clean.

I'am Going To Be Very Happy Here

I have not made this move into this community yet, but I know I'am going to be very happy. This is a lovely community, they do very good job with keeping everything nice and clean. Everyone has been very helpful, and they even have a moving coordinator. There are nice activities available. I've spoken with some of the residents and they say the food is great. They offer many resources for the residents. I'am going to be very happy here.

Let a little bit of light in

This community does provide a lot of things for the residence to do. I was able to tour the community and I was a bit turned off. The rooms are small and dark. There isn't enough natural light. However, the place is always kept clean and neat. The staff was really friendly and open to our questions.

They have real quality people at One Lincoln Park!!

The one thing this community has over other ones in the area is they offer transportation within a 15 mile radius at no cost. They offer transportation farther away for a small fee. This offers freedom and flexibility. The staff are great. The food is good. The community is clean and they offer a lot of daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Personnel

We have had a great experience at One Lincoln Park, especially working with Kim [Removed]. She has been a life saver and such a good friend to my mom Mary [Removed]. She has gone above and beyond with helping us and checking on my mom. She is a very special person in dealing with everyone. She is a true asset at Lincoln Park! My mom wouldn't be there without her encouragement and help. We truly thank her!!

Best Place Around

Our family would highly recommend any one to One Lincoln Park! Kim & Zeva were especially great to work with, and really strive to make sure everyone is happy and adjusting. Beautiful facility.

Dad is HAPPY and THRIVING!

I met with Jack [removed] in October as I was beginning my search. He was very helpful with information. Not pushy at all. And he knew everyone we passed on our tour--and they knew him! Very Impressive! My dad's first days there were a little rough but everyone was so kind and helpful and in less than a month he is thriving!!! Having a great time being around others going through similar life experiences. Clarissa and her staff have be awesome and as well as the dining room staff, front desk and valet staff. Zeva has also gone above and beyond with my Dad in getting him settled and welcomed. Both Zeva and Jack send me emails updating me on Dad's progress. Both my dad and I are thrilled to be a part of the family at One Lincoln Park.

Pricey but worth it!

I am very satisfied with my decision to move in here! The staff is amazing and always readily available. It's a safe environment and you can see that the residents are truly happy. Yes it is a bit pricey but well worth every penny!

Your help and kindness exceeded our expectations. The representative at One Lincoln Place was knowledgable and so far all services have been exactly as promised.

Very impressive, has jumped to the top of the list. It checks off a lot of things on the list, very beautiful outdoors, a lot of amenities etc. However for the room we are interested in they stated they have a year long wait/backlog, which may be OK as my mom move in would be next year. Only negative was the food was average for lunch, the thinnest cod fish sandwich I may have ever had, 2 slices of thin meat in my mom's reuben. But I am very picky with my food. But it was the only negative, we're wowed overall.

OLP 'thumbs up'

Our Dad moved to One Lincoln Park apx 1 1/2 years ago. Of course, he wanted to stay in his own home but our family realized that was not possible. We have been very very happy with OLP. Staff is friendly, extra home care services are available to keep Dad independent, the dining room is inviting with a variety of menu options and activities are available throughout the day (unfortunately Dad doesn't participate as much as we would like him to).

It gives our family peace of mind that our Dad/PawPaw/Uncle Jim is in a safe, clean, happy environment, with 24/7 attention, if needed.

I looked at several communities prior to selecting OLP. I felt and continue to feel this is the best place for Dad of all of the choices....

Best wishes in your search for a 'home' for your loved one. We definitely found the right home for ours !!

Great experience

Our family has had a very positive experience with One Lincoln Park since our father came to live in their independent living building.

OLP's professional staff and advisors go above and beyond to care for the residents as people. We'd highly recommend OLP to anyone looking for a well-appointed, well-managed care solution for a parent or loved one.

Very kind and professional

My handicapped brother and his handicapped wife have many special needs. The staff at One Lincoln Park takes a personal interest, is always kind, and very helpful. When visiting I appreciate being able to stay in one of their comfortable suites. I highly recommend One Lincoln Park.

Our loved one moved to One Lincoln Pa...

Our loved one moved to One Lincoln Park two months ago. She is very happy with her new apartment. We are very pleased with the warm, caring atmosphere. The move-in coordinator, in particular, has become a family friend. She has gone out of her way to include our Aunt in the daily activities, introducing her to other residents and making her feel welcome. The transportation service provides her the ability to remain active and independent. Choosing a place for our loved one was a difficult decision, but we are convinced we made the right one!

Studio $1,670/mo. amenities...

Studio $1,670/mo. amenities include chauffeured transportation, valet service, emergency contact service, maid service, $220/mo meal allowance, laundry facilities, wellness center.

Very attentive staff

We've had a great experience here! Everyone has been very friendly and helpful. The facility itself is always clean and well kept, and the staff are always on top of things and ready to help.

High pressure to sign a lease!

High pressure to sign a lease!

Great place!

I've had nothing but good experiences here, I'd give them top marks across the board! I was referred to this place by some friends and once I saw it I didn't even feel the need to look any further. The amenities they've got are great, you never need to leave the property if you don't feel like it, it's like a little self contained city.

Respite apartment

Very friendly, the folks seem genuinely happy, very comforting. I highly recommend it! Mom moved here after a fracture and rehab, still needed some support but not all of the time. Great place for her

Wonderful facility - loved ...

Wonderful facility - loved to have my mom there. Murphy's Law - a studio became available after she had moved to Waterford.

I wish they would come here. They st...

I wish they would come here. They stayed for a month then went back home.