Ocotillo Adult Care Home - Chandler, AZ

Mom's Care and comfort

We are happy with the care at this community. The staff are nice and caring. The community is clean, but does need some small improvements like painting. The inside is nice and clean. My mom is happy here and that makes me feel at ease. My mom is liking the variety of the menu. They have activities that are offered for her to participate with the other residents .We would recommend this community ,but would like to see her move active. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Group home for dad

Great place. Clean and attentive. Dad is happy and only complaint is too much food. Can't eat it all.

Nice looking place