Parkland Memory Care - Chandler, AZ

Parkland Memory Care - Chandler, AZ has yet not published prices.

Parkland Memory Care Cares

My father has been at the 3500 S. Arizona facility since early December 2018. We have been positively impressed with the facility and level of care that the staff has shown my father and us.
Although they have many activities scheduled each day, they have actively encouraged him to ensure he’s engaged with activities that may have gone unnoticed (we were pleasantly surprised to learn of his painting skills).
The staff’s capabilities are superb, but of maybe not so often recognized, is their passion for the community members.

Beautiful Community Friendly Staff

Wow, I just toured this community with my wife and we were beyond impressed. The community is thoughtfully designed, bright, with many outdoor options. The staff could not have been friendlier and we saw many staff engaging in activities with the residents while we toured. During the tour the marketer offered us lunch which we ate and found it to be fantastic. We have toured many and we were really impressed here.

Parkland Memory Care, A Premier Memory Care, Alzheimer's Care, and Dementia Care community in Chandler AZ. Opening 2017.