Oasis at Scholars Landing - Atlanta, GA

Happiness

After growing pains in the beginning, the new management company and new Executive Director have really turned this place into a first class home for our Dad. I am so pleased and would recommend them to anyone who needs good care with options on how to pay for it

Please don't take your love one to Oasis at Scholars Landing.

Please don't take your love one to Oasis at Scholars Landing.. First off [Removed] are both unprofessional. They seem okay at first until your love one is in their care.
~ laundry services was never provided;
~ evidence of CNA’s sleeping on their shifts;
~ no soap provided in all bathrooms;
~ Executive Director was unprofessional when she spoke to residents and family members; did not provided solutions to any of our concerns. ~ no evacuation and fire safety plans were provided for the facility; There was a fire event in January 2017

Outstanding Meals!!

My loved one is being well taken care of at this community. The meals served to the residents are hot and have a good taste. The staff is friendly and has improved their communication with us. The only concern my loved one has so far is he wishes the staff would stop walking into their rooms unannounced. He would like some more privacy. Also my husband would like the community to improve the cleanliness.

Well Maintained Community

I know my sister is in good hands at this community. I'am very confident about the type of care she is receiving. She is doing very well and I'am satisfied. This is a pleasant community, they do a very good job with keeping the facility nice and clean. My experience with the staff has been very good. They do offer activities for the residents. The food is acceptable. This is a community I would recommend.

Disappointed after move in...

My dad was excited when moved into Oasis..since moving in.....he has been over-medicated....missing articles of clothing from laundry service. New management advised changing the medicine dstribution to only deliverying to resident with no change in the rental amount.

Overall a great place..in spite of the shortcomings.

Review of Oasis at Scholars Landing - Atlanta, GA

New opened in 10 2015. Met with Kim [Removed] director toured facility. Looked very good clean new good sized apts will turn off electric stove lots of activities beauty salon patios take VA benefits Medicaid. Income limit. Mom on wait list due to income overage. Director to let me know new income limits in April.