We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Nice facility and staff
Oakhurst is a nice facility but they did not meet the medical care needs of my father and we ended up having to move him elsewhere. I would advise others to make sure they can accomodate the needs of their loved one before moving them there, to make sure they are able to provide the proper care needed. The staff were very nice people though.
Oakhurst Board and Care has been providing asissted living in a home environment since 1993. Our lovely, spacious home(5000 sqft)
provides personal assistance and compassionate care for eleven residents. We have the best care givers around (providing quality 24 hour care)--we love what we do and it shows! Our gracious home environment has been a gift to many seniors throughout the years. We promote a sense of purpose and assist residents in preserving the enjoyment of life in their senior years. Please go to our website for more detailed information on our services, activities, photos and directions. We would love to talk with you and schedule a tour at your convenience. Thank you!