Maple Tree Care Home - Fresno, CA

Nice Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked how sweet all of the residents where and how inviting they where to our family. I could tell they took a lot of pride in making there facility a nice living environment for everyone. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Good experience

The staff here is very attentive to what the residents need. The facility is clean and seems to be well run and taken care of. The food is fresh and is actually pretty good. Overall, a good experience so far.

Very clean, meals from fresh food - great. Room with bath ensuite not available & a little above out price range for what we were looking.

excellent care

The people at Maple Tree Care Home are very responsive to my parents needs and take excellent care of them. I would definitely give them five stars!

Whether you’re independent or in need of 24 hour assistance, we have activities for you, such as: Board games, crochet, baking classes, arts, and crafts, ice cream and tea socials, trips to the library and local parks, family gatherings, and more.