Oak Terrace Memory Care - Soulsbyville, CA

Oak Terrace Memory Care - Soulsbyville, CA has yet not published prices.

Corporate owned memory care only facility. Very nice if finances will allow for the high basic rent with additional costs for extra care.

Excellent staff and community

Everyone at Oak Terrace has been absolutely wonderful. I stumbled upon them based off a referral and drove there at 4:30 in the afternoon. I walked right in and a wonderful young woman named [removed] showed me around.She went over everything I would needed to obtain from the doctors in detail before my mother could move in. A couple days later my mother went to the ER, coincidentally [removed] called me after
the initial tour and I explained to her what was going on with my mother's health. She immediately said that is not a problem we can pick your mother from the hospital, I had not signed anything at this point! They made sure the transition went so smoothly by having a room and everything was set up when she arrived. I could not believe how much they did to make sure my mother was comfortable.At this point she is not quite happy wherever she is. The people at Oak terrace are very sweet and caring. My mother is not the easiest person to deal with because of her dementia and they are so patient with her. The facility is very nice. They have an outdoor area with paved walkways and patios. My mother is able to walk around and look at the
trees and view. They have been absolutely wonderful. I am so happy with the decision to move her here and comfortable with the care she's getting.

Fair care for your money

I was disappointed in the care my father was given at this facility. He was only there for 10 days and fell three times.
]He was sent to the hospital on the last fall. There are not enough staff to take care of the amount of clients that are at this facility. The areas are kept clean and the meals are fairly good, however, the actual monitoring of the clients is not good enough for the amount of money paid for their care.

This is a smaller community.

This is a smaller community. I felt that everything was excellent, but there was a lot more freedom to be out doors and there were more activities. I would have selected this community, but it was just too far away for me to be able to visit, which is also important to me.

I received a call from their rep and ...

I received a call from their rep and they are sending me a brochure. I have also looked at their website which is well done. It looks like a really nice location.

Oak Terrace Memory Care is located in Soulsbyville, CA in a beautiful home-like setting. Oak Terrace Memory Care provides care particularly for area seniors afflicted with Alzheimer's and Dementia. We pride ourselves on our dedicated, compassionate and professional employees that are there every step of the way to help make the transition for seniors from independent living into assisted living as smooth of a process as possible.

Your loved one will be welcomed into a residence where they are able to have the freedom of movement, while also being protected in an environment that's equipped with exit alarms on the doors to help keep our Alzheimer's and Dementia residents safe. Our residents enjoy three nutritious meals a day, along with a full range of personal care and assistance, depending on your loved one's needs.

At Oak Terrace Memory Care, we provide activities and events for our seniors that include physical exercise, memory games, and activities that are just for fun, such as spa day, shopping day and many more wonderful activities. We can guarantee a safe and compassionate environment for our seniors, because at Oak Terrace Memory Care, your loved ones safety and well-being is our top priority.