Highly recommend

I was very pleased with Nurturing Care Home. She got in on the brand new opening of the house. She was the first there and that wasn't as good as I thought being the only one there. But that was just the circumstance of it. They still had some things to do to get the house ready but those things were done soon after. She had a great room with plenty of sun coming in. She was very happy there. I was very pleased with them. When we got ready to move there they helped us move from my house to the home. They were very accommodating. Also when mom died there they were very accommodating. They had a little service there for her. I would recommend them.

I think it's a good place.

I think it's a good place. It's clean and the staff is friendly. There have been a few little things, but nothing worth mentioning, no major concerns. I would recommend them to anybody.

My mom had a great experience there at their Stanford St location.
She had a walker then a wheel chair, then hospice care. Private powder room, sunny room, easy to get around. They work with you on the food.

Very nice home

I had an excellent experience with this home on Stanford. Their 2nd home. The rooms are spacious and bright. Friendly staff and knew what to do in emergencies. Prices were excellent compared to bigger places that are more like hotels. This is a family type home.

Staff Turnover is a BIG Issue

There was such a turnover in the staff that I don't think I ever saw the same face twice. The care was not great, in my opinion. There was much too much of a turnover in the short time that my friend was there. I just am not certain they were taking the best care of him. The manager, Susan, was extremely efficient and competent and caring. They unfortunately fired here for some unknown reason.

He lost things constantly and they never seemed to be able to find anything. I would not recommend them for dementia care at all. Maybe assisted living type care would work. The facilities were very nice; the rooms were large and the main dining and living area were very nice but it was just not good.

brand new home

This is a brand new home for 12 residents, with a private room and powder room each. It has a lot of windows, and sunlight. Residents provide their own furniture, bed, table, chair, lamp, etc.
The food is made to try to please each individual. Residents move in slowly so they have time to get to know them. My mom was the first in this home. She loves the social contacts so this has been hard but it will get better as more move in. My mom has late stage dementia, but does not wonder. It is NOT A TOTALLY LOCKED facility. But locked at night. It is all flat and easily accessible with a wheelchair or walker. There is a visiting physicians service if wanted. Hair dresser if wanted. I am very happy so far.

went to tour the facility. nice and c...

went to tour the facility. nice and clean. Staff seems competent. Fees are out of our price range. The home is located to far south to make it a reasonable drive to visit.