Newport Beach Memory Care - Newport Beach, CA

Doing Well

Mom seems to be doing well at Newport Beach Memory Care. The overall atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. It is a nice and clean community. We really like the open floor plan it helps make it more comfortable and inviting. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. I have sat with her while she is dining and the meals look good. They do provide activities for the residents if they want to engage in them. There are walking areas outside that my wife and I like to take my mom to get out and enjoy the fresh air. It is a warm and caring community that meets my mom's needs at this time. I have already recommended this community to others.

A Little Newer Of A Place

It is difficult trying to choose a community that you think is going to give you the best care options for your loved one so when choosing it may come down to the little things that make the difference. The major factor in our case have we loved the open floor plans there are no hallways for my dad to wander down and get lost trying to find his room. The community is clean and well cared for. The staffing is nice and very professional. Dad is not complaining about the food so I am taking that he likes it.

Works for us!

My loved one's experience at this facillity is going fairly well! Though the staff is fairly new, they are working out some of the kinks in daily routine, but they are still very friendly and polite. This facility gives my loved one plenty of opportunities to socialize and participate in activities. Overall, this is a wonderful facility!