Astoria Retirement Residence - Newport Beach, CA

A great place to retire

My father has been a resident of Astoria Newport Beach for more than 2.5 years. The Board and Care is well managed, and the residents are well cared for and loved, by both the family that manages it and by all the aides who supply the care and assistance that each resident needs. It is a warm and welcoming environment, not institutional in any way. It is small in size; therefore, each resident receives close attention and living support. Highly recommend Astoria NB. [removed]

Highly recommend a loved one here

My grandma was a resident at this facility for almost a year. They took great care of her. The caregivers were very warm and caring to her. The Administrator [Removed] made it very convenient for our family, he even took my grandma to all of her Dr. appointments. The home cooked meals always looked so tasty. I noticed there was always fruit or a salad or vegetables, which is very important to me.
I highly recommend having a loved one be here.

Outstanding Care

My mom likes the care at this nice community. We find it to be a good atmosphere and the staff is very nice. The meals are appealing to her. She likes the variety of activities. We would recommend this community to other families for good care

A home setting!

Mom is very happy living at Astoria. The caregivers give her constant attention if she wants it. They treat her like family. The home is immaculate. They offer a good variety of tasty food. They offer some daily activities. I would recommend this care home.

I was a resident there for 2 1/2 years the accommodations were more than comfortable.The caregivers were very. Kind the owners mismanaged pharmacy accounts had bouts of temper had problems telling the truth.Do not send your loved ones there.

Beautiful home!