The Heathers Senior Care, Inc. - Newport Beach, CA

Mom is settling in

I love this community it is just a few blocks from my house so I can visit often. It is always clean and kept up. The staff is kind, attentive, and patient. The director [Removed] has accommodated my mom's needs very well. The activities are great although mom can't do many of them anymore. The grounds are well maintained. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

Nice Place!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them. They had a clean property with a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Nice people!

Heather was very nice. The home was clean and welcoming, but we wanted a bigger community where my loved one would have more people to interact with and more meal choices.