Artisan Senior Living De Pere - De Pere, WI

Mom's Care and Comfort

I am happy with the care from this community. The staff is always attentive to the needs for my mom. I like that they always keep me informed. The community is clean and we like that they offer nice activiites. The community has a nice variety of meals. We would recommend this nice community for the care of a loved one.

Care for others

I toured this community for my father. The rooms were very small and would not be comfortable for my father. The staff was nice and able to answer the questions I had on the care that is received. The mean was average on the meals that are served. This community does offer a lot of activities for the residents who want to participate. We would suggest that families tour this community for care.

They are doing fine.

They are doing fine. On Saturday nights the meal is very light, more of a lunch, a homemade pizza or salad or something, but on Saturdays when it's not fabulous they will bring in chocolate ice cream. It's more of a home situation. There are a lot of De Pere people living there, so there is another couple we have known for fifteen years, so it's a small town feel. They have a small garden and my dad is a big gardener. They are going to have fresh fruits and vegetables that will be brought into the kitchens. We get to know the other residents and things that they like.

Sounds great but!!!!

When we first brought our family member there it was okay but as time went by we noticed a big turnover in CNA's rooms not cleaned all the time food is high in processed carbs no dietary restrictions even by the DR. We're followed. Complaints even to the Corp. office not taken care of ,phone calls never returned by director of facility about our concerns. If you bring them here you must be there every day to follow up. I know it sounds like a lot of complaining from me but when concerns were mentioned we noticed a lowered lack of care for our family member ,which concerned me greatly.

Doing a good job here

I think they do a good job at Artisan. It's a nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. They have a lot of activities and programs going on to make sure people are active and engaged. The food also looks very good!

Artisan Senior Living provides quality care through our Assisted Living and Memory Care programs. All the Artisan communities are intimate with a friendly atmosphere and caring staff.

Your monthly fee will include ; Three delicious home cooked meals per day , housekeeping and laundry services, Assistance with the activities of daily living including: Bathing, Dressing, Grooming and Medication Management and more.