We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
Designed to meet the needs of the elderly, the mentally ill, physically handicapped, developmentally disabled, Alzheimer's, and traumatically brain injured residents who are unable to care for themselves. Our warm and spacious 2500 sq ft home offers an ideal place to rest and relax, while we take care of your needs for daily living. Offering 2 private rooms with queen size beds, we can accommodate a husband and wife pair. Large semi-private rooms can offer those in a wheelchair plenty of room to move about. Barrier free living includes the hallways, bathroom, and shower to make bathing easy.
Large cedar wheelchair ramps make getting to the outdoors easy. A Large yard awaits those that have a green thumb, or those who just want to enjoy the fresh air. Relax on the rear patio, as you watch the sun set over the Horizon before you make it inside.
New Horizons offer an intimate setting for 6 residents. Your privacy and your dignity is one of our primary concern. For our residents, family members, and Guardians we start by building a relationship together. One that is open and fair, for your family members whom you love and care for.