|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
I would recommend Metroparkway Home!!!!
This was the best move we could have made for my Grandpa. Metroparkway is a small home that takes excellent care of their residents. They have been so patient helping him with the transition to moving in. The home is very well maintained and has beautiful grounds. I have not tried the food but I have seen them preparing it and they serve fresh fruits and vegetables and it looks very good.
New private room and one semi room av...
New private room and one semi room avaible, Couple with two daughters live on premises. Clean, religious and friendly, dispense medication in pre packed, Large beautiful residental home.
Residents too disabled for my father....
Residents too disabled for my father. He needs to be around people more his age and abilities. Wonderful home and care there.
At Metroparkway Home, we treat each resident like a member of our family. We provide a quality living environment, nutritious food, and personalized care based on each resident’s needs.