The Gardens AFCF, LLC - Clinton Township, MI

The manager [Name removed] is great! She and the other caregivers are very caring, friendly and work really hard! The house needs updates and cleaning more often however. Maybe they could get a high school co-op to help with that. They do not have daily activities.

Loved meeting caregivers[names removed]. They made me feel optimistic about taking our mother there! Very clean house and nice residents.

Easy transition!

Both of my parents moved into one of the Troy houses 2 weeks ago. What a feat it was for the staff to accommodate them! We were able to bring in a queen bed and also bring my dad's organ which went in the common area. My dad has come back to life! They are also so caring about each and everything pertaining to my parents needs. Also a huge help for the family to make this transition! Great job [Removed] and the rest!

The best thing is that they both doing so much better since they've moved in!

The Gardens gets my recommendation!!!

Mom is very happy with the caregivers at The Gardens. They offer activities such as crafts, a musician that comes in and visits to another home to socialize. The home is kept super clean. The meals taste good and are healthy.

A Good Home

This was a very lovely home. I really enjoyed my tour, everybody was very kind. It is a very nice home, everything is very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and informative. It was a bit expensive. There is nice activities offered. This is a really pleasant community with friendly people.

We totally love this community, and everyone is super nice and friendly. I am very pleased with everything they have done for us. They keep the community very clean and well-kept. The staff is wonderful, they are very helpful and welcoming. She is trying some new activities like painting and puzzles games. The food is excellent, they sever good home cooked food. Everything is going great and I would recommend it.

Review of The Gardens AFCF, LLC - Clinton Township, MI

We really liked this home the staff was really friendly the rooms were clean. We stopped by without an appointment but they were happy to show us around. Natalie called me that evening regarding prices and unfortunately they are out of my mom s price range. This was our favorite place! Keep up the great work

Friendly and engaging

The overall care services they provide is okay. The staff is very friendly and engaging. It is a clean facility and we are very happy with everything.

The overall care services they provide are okay.

The overall care services they provide are okay. The staff is very friendly and engaging. It is a clean facility.

Very nice place!

Things have gone well so far with The Gardens, we really like it! My loved one has shown a lot of improvement since moving in! The staff here is friendly and professional, and the facility itself is well kept and clean. I would recommend it to others looking into senior care in the area!

Not a good experience

We did not have a good experience with The Gardens at all. They seemed very nice from the outside, and made a lot of promises about the sort of care they could provide. Unfortunately they did not end up being able to deliver on many of these promises, and my loved ones stay here was not a pleasant one at all. I would recommend looking very carefully in to your loved ones needs and what The Gardens is able to provide before placing a loved one here.

Very nice place!

Unfortunately our loved one's stay here was only a short one, but I felt they did a fantastic job at The Gardens. It is a very nice looking place, everyone is very friendly, and they take great care of the people who live here. I would definitely recommend it to others looking into senior care in the area!

they bend over backwards

They try to give mom everything that she wants. They put a television in the family room (in addition to the one that was in the living room) just for her. They are great taking care of all her grocery needs and everything else. They have really bent over backwards to make mom feel happy and at home. The ladies there are wonderful, though they do seem a little overworked and could perhaps use a little more help.

nice homey feeling

my mom was there for 3 years before she past. nice home. loving feeling . good care. felt like it was her home,.

Amazed at the low cost for the amount of care given and love

Disappointed that this facility did not have an opening for my loved one!

Nicely furnished home on bu...

Nicely furnished home on busy road. 3 semi-private rms. All women residents. Spacious walk-in showers. Clean. Living rm with fireplace/bookshelves. Deck off kitchen. Residents seemed comfortable. Larger dinner. Daily activities. Visiting PT, OT & Drs.

really liked director, she was very g...

really liked director, she was very good with the residents. House was really clean. Too Expensive.

Nice but small.

Nice but small.

Our goal at The Gardens AFCF, LLC is to provide a loving home atmosphere with, proper nutrition, personal care for the elderly 24 hours a day, in a comfortable, safe, loving home atmosphere and to assist in providing for their physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs. A place to call home.

At The Gardens AFCF, LLC we select staff who are dedicated to serving seniors. Our facility is filled with well-trained and big-hearted individuals who truly want to help. Once on board, their professional skills are fine-tuned through The Gardens AFCF, LLC Five-Star Training Program, which teaches them how to implement the The Gardens AFCF, LLC Principles of Service on a daily basis. This way they are better able to provide our residents the attention and service they deserve.