Concern for my mom

I toured this community for my mom to move into. I was very upset and did not move my mom in due to the fact that they wanted for me to medicate my mom before she arrived, due to that I did not feel comfortable with her being in this community. I did like the community for the cleanliness. Other families might consider this community.

very good

When we first moved my mother into New Hope Residential I had a few concerns, but they have since disappeared. They were recommending my mother go into hospice, but I did not feel she was at that point. We went to a doctor for feedback and he advised against hospice at the time. Once that concern was removed we never heard anything about it.

For the most part everything about them has been really great. It is a very nice facility and the staff members there are all extremely nice and helpful. They have done a great job working with us, alleviating any concerns, and now they really are just perfect. They take care of and are really interested in my mother, and it is a great value. They are wonderful and we feel very lucky for being led to New Hope Residential.

clean, quiet. Caregiver knew what I n...

clean, quiet. Caregiver knew what I needed for mom.

I almost didn?t go to this one. I was...

I almost didn?t go to this one. I was tired and getting overwhelmed and confused. I rang the bell, and immediately uneasy when I heard two dogs barking and an 8-year-old girl answered the door. Annie Jane the owner of the home welcomed me and as my visit continued, I was more and more impressed with her and her philosophy on senior care. Currently she has one-woman resident that has been with her for one year in the shared room that is currently pending Jane?s approval to admit a prospective new resident. She not only allows herself to be interviewed she also requires that she meet the prospective resident before she will accept her. She wants to make sure the all the residents are compatible with each other. Her staff consists of herself, her husband and her mother. Although licensed for more she will only accept three women. She showed me the private room available. It was very nice, close to the bathroom, large flat screen TV w/cable and the most affordable then any other home I viewed. She has the two dogs because her only resident was unable to bring her large dog and she wanted her to be comfortable so she added the dogs to her home. Her twin daughters were adorable and very spunky and I think Mom would love to call them her grandchildren.

At New Hope Residential Elder Care, we love what we do and it shows. Its the labor of love, we provide superior service because we love our residents and want them to have the very best in care and assistance. Our administrator, Jane Mikenas, has many years of service and training providing assistance to seniors and caring for the daily care needs they have. Jane is a medical assistant graduate and she has a bachelors degree in education.

New Hope Residential Elder Care provides assistance with all the activities of Daily Living; dressing, bathing, medication managment, transfer assistance, personal hygiene and more. We also have staff to provide laundry service, housekeeping, meals and transportation. We offer both semi-private and private rooms that open to a spacious family room with a cozy fireplace.

For more information call and schedule a tour today.