Vineyard Place - Murrieta, CA

• Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

Review of Vineyard Place

[Name removed] and [name removed] were extremely helpful during the check in process for my mother, [name removed]. The entire staff seems to be trained to deal with the elderly. Very clean and organized.

Review of Vineyard Place

[Name removed], the RV Director and her senior staff set the tone for superior care! When touring VP before palcing my husband, I recognized the superior layouts of the building. It was bright, clean and constructed in such a way that the residents could freely walk around a beautiful outdoor enclosed area and have free access in and out. The most important aspect of VP is the quality of care given. The caregivers are given ongoing training and chosen because of their hearts to serve. They all are very loving and compassionate - [Name removed] (a caregiver) told me "When I go home I truly miss the residents." She (and others ) look on them as family. There is never an unpleasant odor and my husband is always clean and well groomed. I highly recommend VP!

Review of Vineyard Place

I have toured several communities in this area and Vineyard is by far superior to all. The care, understanding and patience by the staff is fantastic. I do not worry about my spouse and he is very difficult to handle. I give thanks that I found Vineyard. The director is amazing/

Review of Vineyard Place

My mother was in another facility before coming here and she was a very angry person because the meds she was being given were too much and not doing anything for UTI. [Name removed], the administrator noticed right away that she was in pain and spoke to her doctor. As of today, my mom is a happy camper and enjoys being at Vineyard Place. Thank you!

Review of Vineyard Place

Wonderful, caring place! Both my parents live there. It's nice to know that they are in a safe environment. Both parents are happy to live at Vineyard Place.

Brand New Community

This community is a little over a year old and it is very nice. It looks like a very high end hotel or resort. The staff was very nice and friendly. The price was way out of moms budget.

Eve Mailly

Thank you so much for your comments and positive feedback. Please let us know if we can help you in any way - it is our pleasure.

Mom's Great Care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting at this very nice community. We like the staff that is caring for her needs. This is a very clean and maintained community. They offer a good variety of healthy meals. My mom is offered to participate in the activities with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the good value and care to other families.

Eve Mailly

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments, and for your trust in Vineyard Place. We are very pleased that you chose us to care for your mother, and want her to always be happy here.

Everything is going fine!!

I have no complaints about the care that my mother has been receiving from this community. The staff have been wonderful and have been accommodating her needs to the best of there ability. She has had no complaints of the food and enjoys participating in activities with the other residents from time to time. Overall we are pleased.

Eve Mailly

I'm very glad that you chose Vineyard Place for your mother - it is our privilege to have here living here with us.

Unorganized and unprofessional!

The personnel at Vinyard Place were very unorganized, rude, and very unprofessional. Nobody there seem to know what they were doing when my 97-year-old dad and I came looking for a place for my mother. I told them exactly how my mother was; she has moderate stages of Alzheimer's disease, she just broke her femur and is bedridden, and at the time she was on oxygen from being bedridden after she broke her leg. They told me none of this was a problem. They said they had to interview my mom before they could give us a price, so they could find out what her needs were, but they couldn't get out to the nursing home facility she was in in a timely manner, and I just felt my poor dad and I got the runaround. The other facilities I had visited gave me no such hassle and were willing to go out the very same day or the next day to interview my mom. After Vinyard Place told me they would except her the way she is, and they could give us a price after they interviewed her and see what her needs were, they wound up turning her down saying they could not take a bed ridden person! We wound up putting her in Vineyard Ranch who is not affiliated with Vineyard Place. Also, Atria Park of Vintage Hills excepted her, and they were very professional, but we did not choose them, because they did not have a one person room available. Needless to say we pay $7100 a month, and all I can say is it's their loss!

Eve Mailly

We are very sorry that you were unhappy with your experience, but appreciate your comments and feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share them with us.

My father's new home

I am happy to see that my father is in a great community. The staff is outstanding in everything they do. It is a very clean and beautiful community that my father is enjoying. The food is very good. This is a community that the staff care and it feels more like a home environment and very warm. I feel good knowing he is doing good with the activities. I would highly recommend others families to see the nice and friendly care that is received here.

Eve Mailly

All of us at Vineyard Place appreciate having your father be a part of our community. We appreciate the opportunity to serve him -- and all of your family!

A homey place!!

My friend is receiving good care at this community. The caregivers are wonderful and encourage her to participate in exercise classes and other daily activities. She is eating healthy food that tastes phenomenal. The chef brings out the food and it is a warm family style experience. The community is always clean. I feel comfortable with her there and I have already recommended this community.

Eve Mailly

We appreciate your great feedback and thank you so much!

Great place for Alzheimer's and dementia care!

Vineyard Place, an Anthem Memory Care Community is one of the best and brightest options for individuals with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia; What a wonderful opportunity for everyone in the Murrieta/Temecula area!

This place is very much needed by the community. The staff are specialists and know how to talk with seniors with dementia -- with dignity, respect and love. The care is outstanding.

The amenities are brand new and beautiful! The secured courtyards give residents the freedom to enjoy the great outdoors safely.

We couldn't be happier to have found Vineyard Place!

Eve Mailly

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted that you have chosen Vineyard Place.

Vineyard Place is a purpose-built, brand-new Memory Care community serving seniors with Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia. With 82 suites, residents and their families can choose a Companion Suite, Private Suite with shared bathroom, or a Private Suite with private bathroom. The staff are experienced professionals, and understand how to deliver the very best care to individuals with memory care, and do so with compassion and love. RCFE 331800073.