Voralto Living at Fairfield - Fairfield, CA

Mom's Good Care

We like this community for care. We like staff who are caring and making sure that she is happy. The variety of the meals is outstanding. They offer a lot of good activities. We like that they will serve her food at her request. We like knowing that she is happy in this nice community for good care for a loved one.

A good experience!

My friend is doing very well at Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield. The staff there are taking very good care of him and the place is very clean. I would recommend them because we have had a good experience so far.

Staff At Least Attempt Entertainment

My wife's care has been fine. She is in a gated community that is secure. The staff do pretty good job and if I have questions they give me answers right away. It is an old, built, facility and it's spotless. I often see someone painting the walls. They have a general room with a big tv. When getting ready for lunch there is a woman sanitizing the chairs. When I visit her bedroom floor is spotless and they check to see if there are any spills during the day. Once she spilled her juice and I just stuck my head out the door and the cleaner came right away. I have recommend them others. In the afternoon, a staff sings and tries to get the residents participation.

First meeting with staff

I was greeted by [Removed] and his executive when I arrived. Both individuals gave me a tour of the facility and explained everything to me. The building is very large and clean, and the patients appear to be content and happy. After the tour we sat down and [Removed] explained everything to me. He will help me with all the paperwork and to make the change from home care to care at the facility easy. This was one of my most urgent needs, because I did not know how my wife would accept the transition. I am sure that if I choose this place my wife will receive excellent care.

Charlie Wolff

At Nazareth, it's important that we provide as many solutions as possible to help a family in need including assisting them with the complicated process of getting VA benefits. When the time comes, we know how difficult it is on the spouse, sibling or adult children. The more we can make the family have peace of mind before making that decision the easier it is to transition the resident and the family. Regardless if they place in our community or somewhere else, it's about providing them the information they need to accomplish their first goal: getting the appropriate care for a loved one which is the most loving act a family member can do.

A Keeper

Cost has alway been a high priority, because if I know I won't be able to afford my husbands care, why even look. Nazareth is new, clean, well organized, with pleasant rooms, good food and excellent attention given to its residents. Many thanks to Erin and Charlie for leading me to this place. The search has been going for well over a year. Finding Nazareth was like hitting the jackpot. Their basic rates and service levels of care are reasonable and logical, unlike many of the larger facilities owned by huge corporations.
Nazareth cares and it is obvious from the moment you step inside, the professionalism of the staff reassures you that your loved one will be well cared for.

Charlie Wolff

The Nazareth philosophy created by our owner and nurtured by our staff is to provide a clean, caring environment at an affordable rate so that families can have peace of mind today and through end of life. Most corporate run communities place an emphasis on what their costs are and how much profit can be made until a family runs out of resources. While we are not the most glamorous community, we beleive doing what's right from the start by placing the emphasis on care and dignity of living comes second to what families can afford. I am so happy that we have been able to be that one company you've been searching for the past year.

Its been a pleasure having my mom here. The road was rocky with her adjustment and finally when they put her on the right medications her behavior improved overnight. The staff is very friendly and they partnered with me to help my mom in her adjustment. The meals are good and the residents seems happy. If any concerns I had they were addressed promptly. I do think they can use more caregivers.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for your input. We are humbled when families are willing to take time out of their busy schedules to share their experiences so that families in the future can understand they are not alone. In this case, wandering, agitation and combativeness had been a pattern for her type of dementia. Once the behaviors are identified, a plan is put into action to address the best approach and a solution is presented to the family. Once again, through family participation and understanding of the care plan that was put into place, Mom has since settled, is doing very well, and you have peace of mind. Thank you for sharing your experirnce so that others can understand that they are not alone. And yes....while we are fully staffed more than most communities, every community like ours wishes they could provide closer to one on one care or that staffing could be near that. What we find however, just like hospitals and nursing homes it just never seems to be enough. Our goal is safety, supervision, and staffing that insures our residents needs are being met at all times.

Great Care

This is a nice community for my mom. The staff is doing a excellent job with her care. I am happy that she is involved with alot of great activities here. I would inform others of the great care here.

Charlie Wolff

Great! I am happy we have met or exceeded your expectations. Sounds like everything is going well and that she is adapting to her new environment. Activities is one area we focused on improvement this summer and I'm so happy we have been able to deliver a care plan that gives you peace of mind.

Family Care

This is a community that is clean and taken care of. The staff does not pay enough attention to the patients. The food was good and he seemed happy with the meals. Families may consider this community for care for a loved one.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for your input as we encourage our families through Family Council to help us identify any areas they feel can improve the quality of life for their loved ones. Nazareth Classic Care is an Assisted Living Memory Care community which means resident care is based on standby assist. Our two floors are uniqley different with the first floor very active and engaging thgroughout the day with dancing, music, and caregiver interaction tailored to higher functioning dementia residents. The lower functioning residents who require a calmer and quieter environment may be perceived as requiring more attention upon first observation. However, even with deminished social skills caregivers are encouraged to interact as much as possible when they are not assisting their resident with hygiene care. To help our caregivers, we have expanded our Activties Department from 1 certified Actvities Director to 3. The addition of two Activities Assistants will insure residents get our full attention in care and in social interaction.

Such a blessing

My dad stayed at Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield for almost 5 months until he passes away. He had dementia and required round the clock care to include assistance with getting dressed, showering and eating. The staff at Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield are a true blessing. Yes it is their job to care for the residents there but watching them interact not only with my dad but the other residents as well, it was obvious that to the staff it was much more than just a job to pay the bill; they truly care about the residents and their quality of life.

Prior to placing my dad in a assisted care facility I checked into other locations however many of them basically just wanted to get paid and were either not trained in caring for someone with dementia or their facility was a house turned into a care home and did not have the amount of staff or resources available to provide the amount of care that we wanted for my dad.

Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield has a large and GREAT staff that shows kindness and compassion to all the residents, the facility is quite large with day rooms for the residents to fellowship in, there is a schedule with singing, dancing and other activities to keep the residents mind and body active, a large courtyard for the residents to walk in or sit and enjoy the weather and a very nice dining facility where the staff assigns each resident their own seat with a place mat that has a specific design on it so the resident can tell that this is their seat. When it was meal time my dad knew to look for his sign and that was his seat.

You can call 24 hours a day to check on your loved one and visiting hours are open for most of the day into the late evening which makes it easier to be able to see your loved one.

While my dad was only there for 5 months before he passed away I know that his last months and days with us were good because he had an excellent quality of life. It is a little pricey but like the saying goes - you get what you pay for. For us we wanted dad to have the best possible care and quality of life and he definitely received it there.

Placing a loved one in a long term care facility is never an easy decision but the staff and the director of Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield made it as easy as possible, they were compassionate and understanding to my mom and I and they kept their promise of taking great care of my dad. In addition, they are highly trained and experienced in caring for elderly residents who have dementia or Alzheimer's so they know what to expect with the residents vs. a care facility that does not have staff trained to care for residents with dementia or Alzheimer's and the resident is then not properly cared for.

I would HIGHLY recommend Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield to anyone who must place a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer's into a assisted care facility.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you Bryan. Reading reviews like this is an emotional journey for the entire staff as we share these families feelings with the care staff. In this case, it was one of the higher levels of care we have accepted but with the participation of family, their understanding that it would be a difficult case, and a great team that is trained specifically to direct and care for the resident, we were succesful in designing a care plan that was able to help him thrive. Although the care was extraordinary, we felt he could still enjoy music, and being around people. We beleive in dignity of life to the end. He was treated as a person not as a dementia resident regardless of his high level of dementia. However, it was the family's understanding of dementia and the care plan that Nazareth developed that made this a succesful relationship. On a personal note, we appreciated your family for entrusting us with his care.

The food was great!

My mother in law was only at this community for a short time. They did not follow through on what they said when we first looked at this community. They were not taking care of my mother in law they way we thought they would. The night staff were neglecting her. They did not encourage her to be active. They lost some of her clothing. They did not always have basic toiletries available.

Charlie Wolff

Input is always helpful good or bad. It takes weeks to define and adjust to a residents personality, their level of dementia, and especially to the families needs. What a family did for a loved one at home may now be different at a community. Many times communities are not given time to understand a new residents behaviors. Other times expectations are so high that we are perceived as not meeting a families needs and the resident moves to another facility where the new staff has to be educated again. The basic understanding that residents, even with dementia, have a right to say no when they want to remain in their rooms is hard for families to accept or understand as they expect communities to make loved ones participate. It's the same when it comes to hygien care. It may appear that what was expected did not happen when in fact the resident had just been changed and moments later had an accident. At night, residents are looked in upon every two hours for incontinence care and safe well being. During the day all residents are encouraged to be active but the resident has the final say and can not be forced to leave their rooms. While we want our residents out of their rooms, It is still their right to say no. So, we try again at a later time, try different care giver approaches that do the best to encourage the resident to become active. Imagine doing laundry every day for 85 residents? Clothing is temporarily misplaced but is in the community. It is always found and placed back into the residents rooms when located.but never lost. Basic toiletries such as toilet paper and towels are always stocked the first thing in the morning as housekeeping is everyday. Personal toiletries are locked up in a lower cabinet per doctors orders that a resident can not manage them safely. This is so dementia residents do not ingest items they may perceive as ice cream, whipped cream, or anything else. Toilet paper can go missing as some residents behavior is to stash and tuck them in the starngest places. It's replenished when it's noticeably missing with a simple request by families. While we do the best we can when given the opportunity to work with the resident, a good care plan with a families understanding and cooperation takes weeks... not days. Once everything is adjusted and we understand the families expectations and get to know the resdents behavior and care needs..the result is a long term resident for the rest of their lives.

More Help For Dad

The care has been okay, I am some what happy with the care. I have arranged for a hospice nurse to give extra care for my dad's needs. I believe there is a lot of residents here and it gets tough for the staff. However, they are understanding his characteristics and try to get him active. The community is a clean place and they are good about keeping everything clean. They also have a nice courtyard in the front and back. My dad and the residents like the rabbits they have.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for you input. When a resident approaches a care level that requires more medical supervision due to their higher care needs, hospice is a great extended care program that assists the care givers in providing comfort to a resident who is losing their ability to thrive. At that stage of life, it is very difficult to get a resident to participate in activities. They are losing their desire and ability to participate on a social level when their dementia advances and we do the best we can to encourage them to be around people as opposed to staying in their rooms where they tend to become socially isolated. Sometimes just bringing them to an actvity area to observe other residents is a way to keep them engaged. Other times, enjoying the outdoors or just watching our bunnies Jack and Jill can put a smile on their faces and it's a victory for our care givers.

The staff are attentive and do a pretty good job!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at Nazareth. The building is kept clean and well maintained. I tried the food and I thought it was good. Mom is gaining weight so she seems to like it. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for posting a review. Weight gain is good when it comes to dementia as weight loss of more than 5 pounds a month may indicate dementia progression or an underlying change of condition. The diet is specific to low sodium and diabetic's and usually isn't the taste most of us are used to. I am glad that it meets your tastebuds. Actvities are designed to keep residents occupied all day and they don't know it's a memory care community. That's the magic of our community.

I liked this community a lot. It seemed more happier and looks more like a resort. I really enjoyed the home environment. Charlie was a good ambassador for the tour, he is informative and gave me full attention. The price was a bit much for our budget.

Charlie Wolff

Kind words. Thank you. I am just the face of the community but always acknowledge that it truly is the team that we have developed that should get high priase. I am privileged to be able to represent their hard work. I wish their were more options financially. Unfortunately, there are noassistance programs other than VA that can help families. Nazareth is an affordable healthcare community by design as we are independently owned and do not bow to the pressure of shareholders who demand profits. If a family has limited resources we strive to adjust as much as possible to meet their needs.

Charlie Wolff

Good Luck. If we can help further please let us know.

I have already recommend Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield!!!!

My mom is settling in well at this community. The staff are all very good. They are very caring, competent and know each resident individually. They have 2 patios for the residents to enjoy the outdoors and lots of activities to enjoy as well. Mom likes the food and the community is kept clean.

Thanks!

A Safe and Caring Place

Our dear friend needed to be in a safe and caring environment. When we first visited Nazareth we were impressed with the cleanliness of the facility, the pictures and decorations on the walls, the smiling faces of staff members and friendly atmosphere. Community Relations Director Charlie Wolff and Executive Director Daisy Santos led us on an initial tour and inspired confidence in us that Nazareth was the right place for our friend. As I write this review, our dearest friend has been living at Nazareth now for five weeks. She has adjusted well and is happy in her new home. She has thrived, has made new friends among the other residents and the staff. It is wonderful to visit our friend and observe the warm and friendly interaction between her and the staff. We are grateful to a Place for Mom, who initially recommended Nazareth to us. We are very pleased with our dear friends care. We recommend Nazareth to anyone finding themselves in a similar situation with a loved one.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you so much for the kind words. No one facility is perfect of course but Nazareth strives daily to give families the hope and trust they expect. We take pride in giving families peace of mind from the beginning of a search and through the difficult transition of a loved one. A Place for Mom's advisors are phenominal in the aspect that their advisors know their communities and their recommendations to Nazareth are the result of understanding the residents care needs and matching them to the right environment. It's so happey to hear we have saved another loved one's l;ive and and enriched their lives as they travel their journey with dementgia.

Gated Community

My aunt is finally adjusting with the move into Nazareth Classic Care. The community is very well kept and looks really nice and clean. The staff here has been accommodating and helpful. We do have some language issues sometimes, but the staff are all friendly and kind and try their best to help. She has participated in some activities, and it is nice to see her get up and out. The food here is excellent: smells good and looks good. The only drawback was the part of town the community is in, but I know my aunt is in a gated community and is safe. I would highly recommend this community.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for the recommendation. Each resident adjusts differently depending on the environment they came from and their level of dementia diagnosis. Some adjust in just a few days and others a few months. We are getting to know the residents patterns and personality and also the families. Generally, the first few weeks there is families have high anxiety and second thoughts and require a lot of assurance and hand holding. After a resident adjusts and settle, families become relaxed and have peace of mind and care issues are not scrutinized as they are in the beginning. A succesful trransition requires teamwork with the familiy, doctor, and care team but when it's ironed out...it's magical.

Going as good as they can be going.

Dad has been at Nazareth for a short time and since he has been there his health has been on a serious decline. Not because of the community but because Dad doesn't want to be there and not doing the things he should. I've been there several times and each time it's been a good experience. The food looks and smells great and the residents seem to really enjoy their meals. The staff have been very helpful and always responsive to any concerns.

Charlie Wolff

Unfortunately, with Alzheimner's and Dementia, communities like our receive a resident that has begun to decline. Most often than not, they are experiencing failure to thrive at home due to depression as they rea;lize there is something wrong but can't reason out what is happening to them. No one wants to leave their homes. Providing a place that will give them 24 hr care and socialization with others like them is the most loving act a family member can do for them. Ultimately, it's up to a higher power on what their next stage in life is. We are just custodians of their care while they are on this earth.

Genuine people

This has been a really great experience for my Aunt so far. Since she's moved into Nazareth she has been really involved in the community and loves being there. She plays scrabble with friends and goes to their church service every Sunday. She really likes the food and has even picked up some weight since moving in. If I were speaking with friends considering the place I;d be sure to tell them what a wonderful place this is and how they'll have a peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being cared for and in good hands!

Charlie Wolff

She continues to thrive and has really done well. It's interesting to note that when someone has memory issues related to Alzheimer's or dementia, when placed in their environment around residents just like them, they tend to thive and rebound. We are so happy that this is the case for your loved one.

They Do A Good Job

I think that they do a good job in talking to the residents with tact and kindness. The staff interacts well with everyone there, so they aren't just standing on the sidelines. The food is really good too.

Charlie Wolff

It's actually drilled into our careteams's daily plan to always respect the resident even during their confusion and dementia moments. Dignity and respect above all is a must or they don't get to call themselves Nazareth Caregivers.

We are very happy with them.

Nazareth has been a great place. I would rate them very highly. We have been very happy with them. They are doing a wonderful job.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for your happiness! We appreciate feed back and grow from responding or adapting to every residents needs

Well Operated Facility

One of their best things is that they run everything at the understanding of the residents and meet them head-on and they do it very well. They constantly bend to what the residents need. The other things is that each person really knows the residents there and I find that very comforting.

Charlie Wolff

It takes time to recognize patterns and get to know the residents behaviors. When introduced to new challenges in behavior or financial hardship, Nazareth, unlike most corporate type communities, will work with the familiy to solve the issue. When the caregivers spend as much time with each resident, they get to know all of the little things as well as the major things about tghier care needs and we adjust. It's fam,ilies like yours that realize that it doesn't happen overnight that make our plans succeed as your input is so valuable to us. Thanks You

nice place, but not the right one for us

The people at Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield are very nice, and it is a really nice place. The thing I really don't like too much about it is that it is a little noisy. They have karaoke and other various activities going on which I know the other residents enjoy, but my mother would prefer a more calm peaceful quiet environment. There is also a bit of a language barrier between myself and some of the staff which can be challenging at times. It is a nice place, but all things considered I just don't think it is right for us so we will be looking to move mom elsewhere.

Charlie Wolff

Nazareth's Memory Care program is designed to bring residents to life as many have been alone at home or isolated in front of atelevison as their onlyu social activity. We stress music and interaction in comparison to an environment that is quiet and peaceful. You are corrrect that the environment may not be a good match for everyone and their may be other places that have a different philosophy. The main purpose of an active memory care environment is to help the residen thrive versus survive. Music, dancing, sittercise, and caregiver ineteraction are stressed as part of this communities environment. They do have quiet times but on the most part the energy is amazing here. That's the Nazareth difference. Thank you for visiting us. Your input is very appreciated and will help ither families in the future who are looking as well.

They tried to blame him!

At first sight and upon meeting the staff, I was completely impressed with Nazareth. I will say that, at a time of having to make a very difficult decision regarding my father, they were the only place locally that would take him in and meet his needs since he had Alzheimer's. His doctors and Kaiser kept telling me to find a Board & Care, but those places weren't going to offer him a 24/7 nursing staff like he needed. About a week after I moved him in, he got out the back door (because it was evidently left open). In his confusion, he wandered around and finally crashed his wheelchair against the iron gate surrounding the back courtyard, causing extensive injuries that included a fractured neck. A neighbor found him but the staff was nowhere to be found for at least 20 minutes. They literally had not missed him for over an hour! To make a long story short, he died three weeks later. I appreciate Nazareth's concept, but I'm not sure I would hire them again to care for my loved one(s).

Very nice place overall!

Everything has been outstanding so far at Nazareth Classic Care! It is a nice looking, well kept, clean community, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. They take great care of all their residents here, and we're very pleased with them overall.
We did have one one issue where we gave them some some specific instructions about which medications to order for her, and they apparently the instructions were passed passed along properly. They ordered all her normal medications instead of the specific ones we requested, which was inconvenient for us since we had to go cancel some orders at the pharmacy in person, but I am glad that they erred on the side of caution to make sure she had the medications she DID need.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you. For medication management, it's possible that the med technicians ordered only what was approved at the time by the physician and had to wait for doctors approval. We do have to follow strict guidelines and can only adminster what are ordered by the piormary physician. I hope this was the case and it was resolved.

Mother's new home

My Mother has been living in Nazareth for 2 wks and so far it's been great for her.

Not what they advertise!

This facility is not a very client friendly place! Staff members are under trained, they are lazy, and are very ruff with the seniors there. My Mom had black eye and not owned up to how it happen. Not very clear records with medication distribution. Don't send your family or friends to this place!

Professional

They are very professional and it is great… there is very low turn over. They have lots of activities for residents. They are very personable. They’re like you’re family. I’ve heard the food is very good. There is enough parking.

Very nice People

They’re very nice people. They could be a little cleaner, but they’re a great value and we’ve been very happy with the care services they offer. The activities are also really good. They are really very nice people.

We liked the affordability with a locked facility...

They are very friendly and I think they are a good value for the money. The only problem we have had has been with some specific unique, personal security issues. We haven't had any complaints about the food. We liked the affordability with a locked facility, and that would take an aggressive patient.

Charlie Wolff

The community is considered a specialized secured community with delayed egress doors and coded entrys. What we find is that an elopement risk resident requires high supervision and residents with high behavior issues require constant directing. It's never easy but we accept challenges while others are unwilling to try.

Good Friendly Facility

Staff has been very helpful in assisting with the move into their facility, including how to obtain VA benefits to help pay for the room. All of the staff are friendly and Mom is happy with the staff. Being in a shared room has been a bit problematic as the other roommate has a higher level of dementia defect and has been stealing Mom's clothes, but the staff have been very diligent at retrieving her items. Apparently it is not uncommon that clothing "disappears" as some residents don't know what is theirs or not. They are also working on finding a different roommate that will be more compatible with Mom so they are aware of the issues and willing to make adjustments so that everyone is better off. They have lots of group activities and a nice dining room. The staff are really great.

Secure facility but still h...

Secure facility but still have freedom to walk in open gardens and inside the building. Lots of on-site services including a medical center and salon. Visitation schedule is 24 hrs, compared to others that end at 8pm. Has affordable flat rate, no LOC.

Charlie Wolff

Our concept is to provide an environment that is not restrictive as long as the resident has safety awareness and are not disruptive to the community. We know they have dementia, but they don't. They should be able to function in a social environment as if they are in a retirement home for persons with memory loss. Having large outdoor garden spaces helps eliminate anxiety. While there is an open door policy, we recommend visitatoon be limited to 7-8pm as residents begin to settle into their night routines afterwards and any stimulation can tend to disrupt their routines.

Staff are wonderful

My mom was placed here about 3 1/2 months ago. I've heard a lot of horror stories about these places so I was very worried at first but my experience thus far has been good. The staff is great, always friendly and willing to help with whatever. They keep the facility very clean. Mom took a little while to adjust but now seems pretty ok with her living situation. The food is good. The big thing is I know she's in a safe place now and taken care of.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you Dave for your post. She has done very well and we appreciate your involvement. The staff are truly amazing at all of our communities.

Good Care, Visiting Doctors

It's going good. As of right now we're very happy with placing our friend there. She seems to be getting more care than the place before. When I was sent info about information about Nazareth they're actually priced higher than what I was quoted but they were still very reasonable.

She's only been there a month. As of right now we're fairly happy with her being there. We think it's very clean. It's more of a special care unit that she's in now specifically for people with Alzheimer's and dementia.

Nazareth is requesting a rehab nurse come and check Barbara out. Another thing I really like about Nazareth is they have 2 doctors who actually come to the facility and examine the patients at the community which is such a huge help.

Life Saver

I am very pleased with Nazareth, I couldn't have my mom in a better place. The staff is very nice and they take very good care of my mom. They have really changed my prospective on senior communities. They are like a life saver to me. Knowing my mom is safe and taken care of provides me with peace of mind. The staff has been here a long time and they are always courteous and very professional. If you care about your loved one and want them to be very well taken care of I would recommend Nazareth.

Charlie Wolff

Thank you for recognizing that televison programs on "nursing homes" have always focused on the negatives in bad communities. They seldom report on the good things and the successes that all of us in the industry see everyday. We always say we are in the business of saving lives as we are called upon to care for a loved one who is at their end stage of dementia and have extraordinary care plans. Our staff is one of the few in all of Solano County (if any) that has been together for 10-15 years without change. Most other communities change management almost annually while Nazareth's team has been together with longevity providing a consistent care plan for that long term peace of mind.

Time Will Tell

My mother has been there for 2 weeks now. As far as the value and care services, time will tell but the initial impressions are good. They talk about activities a lot which is one of the reasons we chose them, but we haven't seen any just yet. The largest reason we chose Nazareth was the cost. They were able to get my mom in under a program where she is paying 2/3 of their standard rate. That and the quality of the community were the factors that came in to play.

Bad Experience

When I was here for the tour it was just not a good experience. They have a garden where the residents can go and relax, but every time one of the residents opens the door to go this loud alarm goes off to let the staff know someone is going. I can understand why they have it but people were going in and out the entire time so it seemed as if the alarm just stayed on. Seemed like complete chaos and they had no formal activities. The only memory exercises they have are on the computers and in my experience 70 year old people are not the most computer savvy people.

I felt the visit was staged...

I felt the visit was staged during my visit. there are two levels/floor 2nd flr was designated for low income residents and residents that require more care. although each group above are on same floor but separate wings the odor of incontinence was present immediately stepping off the elevator.

Great Staff

The only thing that keeps them from getting 5 stars is that they do not offer skilled nursing. We chose this community based off recommendations from A Place for Mom and the location of the community. It is conveniently located for our family and really made the most logistical sense for us. The staff they have here is great and we would recommend this community to anyone.

Charlie Wolff

Unfortunately, Skilled Nursing is a very high level of care based on medical needs which we are not specialists in. Nazareth has one community in the Bay Are that does have a SNF. Nazareth Classic Care offers a level of care just below skilled nursing and is called a custodial assisted living residential care facility for the eldelry. In our case, we do one thing and do it very well. Skilled Nursing may be a possibility one day as the aging population is seeing more and more medical care needs associated with nursing homes.

My daughter and I did tour ...

My daughter and I did tour Nazareth Classic Care of Fairfield and were pleased with what we saw. Charlie Wolff was very nice and more than helpful, as well as members of his staff. The rooms are very good size and pleasant. The level of dementia in the residents we observed seemed a litte more advanced than my mom's, so we ended up choosing Emeritus of Vacaville as she seemed to fit in better with the residents there, which we felt would be a better social environment for her personality.

Really nice

Nazareth is really nice, they worked with us and our special circumstance. The people there are really friendly and extremely helpful.

Voralto Living at Fairfield is considered a specialized care community with 100% Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents.
Ideal for residents who require a higher level of care,
active setting, and behavior management. Voralto Living at Fairfield's care program accepts residents with Sundowners, wandering, Lewy Body Dementia, Parkinson’s, aggressive combative behavior, advancing dementia behaviors, and residents considered elopement risk. This is a secure, gated community with three large gardens for room to walk helping to control behavioral issues related to anxiety and agitation. We stress social activities and engage the residents through music, care giver interaction, and active resident participation.