First Choice Seniors Home LLC #1 - Vacaville, CA

I wish this waste only place I had my dad!

My dad was treated like a king. I loved that they accepted him as a family member and they stayed up talking with my dad until 3 in the morning just before died. I would recommend this place to anyone who asks..

The residence were all groomed very well. My family and I toured there around lunchtime, and the food smell delicious!! The house is a beautiful well maintained corner lot. Very clean, manicured, & maintained.

Angela was very nice. Home ...

Angela was very nice. Home was just okay and the yards were not maintained. No handicap shower for residents. Only one resident there and he had just moved in the past week. I believe Angela had good intentions caring for her residents and truly cared for them. I don't think I would consider this an option for my family member.

Nice staff, clean home, nee...

Nice staff, clean home, needs tlc in back yard and decor in house to feel homey. saw no schedules for activity or menu posted.