We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
My Peaceful Refuge - Redford Charter Township, MI
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Nurse on Call
- Safety Supervision
- Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Laundry services
- 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
- Daily Housekeeping
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Cable Included
- Free Wifi
- Parties, outings, games, puzzles, cards, bridge and many more fun and interesting activities
- 3.5 of 5 average rating of 2 reviews
About My Peaceful Refuge - Redford Charter Township, MI
My Peaceful Refuge is a beautiful updated Adult Foster Care residential home designed to enhance the growth and development, quality of life and independence of all residents through activities of daily living, involvement in education, motivational workshops, arts & crafts, and devotional opportunities. Our friendly staff strives to help residents maintain their highest possible level of functioning. It is our goal to keep residents alert and independent as possible. Our qualified staff is available on-site 24 hours a day, as well as an on-call nurse consultant. We partner with agencies to provide additional value added services such as Podiatry and visiting nurses. Transportation services is available at the residents' cost.
We encourage residents to bring personal items such as furnishings, pictures, etc. We believe that this is your home and therefore your tastes and personal items are important to your happiness. If you cannot provide your own bedroom furnishings, we can provide this for you. We do request that all items that need to be hung be done by our staff.
COVID-19 guidelines will be followed in compliance with the State of Michigan. Visits must be scheduled in advance. We encourage families to remain involved in the care and lives of their loved ones.