Morningside Assisted Living of Bowling Green - Bowling Green, KY

I like the culture here, and good diversity, not just in the staff. There is a sense of encouraging people to be active but not forcing them.

Mom's Care and Comfort

I have been happy with the care of this community for my mom.The staff is caring and attentive. The community with a nice environment. The menu offers healthy meals. They have activities that they try and assist her with getting involved.We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one with a good value.

Loving every bit of this place!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far he is loving every bit of this place. The staff have been fantastic and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing him so far. I like how happy he has been lately and how involved he is getting with the activities with the other residents. He is getting three meals a day and is loving all the food they are serving him. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who is interested, we have been pleased with the experience.

A Bright Place

Morningside seems like they strive to make their seniors feel special in how they treat them and prepare for them. I walked through at lunchtime and it looked like a nice restaurant with the food presented in a very professional manner, which is very nice and respectful. Also I noticed how they are allowed to personalize their rooms and even the hallway outside their rooms to make it more homey.

great place

This place is great. We love this place and my mother is very happy there. The staff is very attentive. They even paint her fingernails for her. They keep her involved with activities just about every day. They even have a beautician that comes in and does their hair, for an additional fee.

My experience with Morningside of Bow...

My experience with Morningside of Bowling Green has been great. The staff is friendly, and casing. I wouldn't ask for anything better.

This was a very clean place and the c...

This was a very clean place and the clients are a little older here but they have lots of activies.

Located conveniently on Campbell Lane, Morningside of Bowling Green has provided a home-like atmosphere for seniors since 1999. We understand the uniqueness of each resident and promote continued independence through individualized service plans that address the physical, spiritual, intellectual, emotional, and social needs of our residents. With our specially trained associates, Morningside is the only senior living community in the area dedicated exclusively to assisted living.