Montessori Senior Residential Care - Brentwood, CA

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. The staff have been friendly as well as attentive to all of her needs while she has been there. Overall it has been a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone.

My Grandmother's Care

This is a nice community with great care. The community is very clean and we are happy to see that she does like the home made meals that are very good. This community does offer nice activities for the residents to participate. We would be happy to inform other families to this community for great care with a good value for a loved one.

The change in my Grandma since she moved here has been remarkable! She's happier, calmer, and my family and I relax knowing she is well cared for. Each and every staff member is wonderful, they have the perfect team that love what they do and work well with the ladies that live there. I'm extremely grateful to all of them for their hard work and dedication to making sure the ladies are happy and loved.

Taking Good Care of My Mother and Her Needs

My mother is doing very well here at this community. She has adjusted well to it. The have a lovely staff, they have been helpful and friendly. They do have nice activities offered for the residents. The meals are nice for the most part, but there is some room for improvements. I know she is safe and in a good place. They are providing her with good care, and I would recommend this community.

Love This Place

I don't usually do reviews but will this time......
It's only been a couple of weeks since my MIL has moved in but she absolutely loves it and raves daily how well she's fed, cared for and how friendly the caretakers are. The moment we walked into Montessori it felt warm and cozy and knew right away that was the perfect home for mom. It's bright and cheery, smells and looks clean and like what they had to offer to give mom the best possible care. Having her here has really put our minds at ease for an already difficult decision.

food needs improvement and the cleanliness

The facility does not offer any activities. My mom complains about the food every time I go to visit her. It's always either fish or chicken and they get their food from Costco. The staff is really good there. They could improve on the cleanliness, especially the floors. They should hire an outside company to come in and clean once a week. There are dead bugs all over the place.

great facility

I am very happy with them. The staff is very caring and very helpful. I have no complaints with the facility. Everything is going real good there.

Good Care

There is really nothing exceptional about the Montessori Senior Residential Care that is particularly noteworthy. The care that the staff member give to the residents and to my loved one is good, so that is what is important.

Search for temporary home for mom

A Place for Mom really came through when I needed to find a temporary home for my mom rather quickly. I went to one place and I liked it and moved my mom in the next week. It was a great experience for me.