|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Montclair Park Assisted Living was dreamed, designed and built by David Abdehou, MD, an internal medicine specialist determined to “create a better way” for retirees to live their elder years in a warm, compassionate and secure atmosphere that fosters and encourages independence and meaningful activities.
That vision is the central focus of the dedicated on-site staff who provide comprehensive resident services including meals, transportation, activities, security, housekeeping, laundry and individualized care plans for every resident regardless of their changing needs.
Motivating residents to pursue social interactions and independent lifestyles within their capabilities is the mission of Montclair Park.
Call for more information about housing and services or to arrange a personal tour today.