Azalea Estates of Shreveport - Shreveport, LA

Very nice and clean. Common areas nice and residents were very pleased with their apartments. Staff was very knowledgeable and had been at the facility for many years. Mom just did not like the small size apt. Reasonable pricing also.

A good choice!

When I toured the Azalea Estates, I was already familiar with the place. It is very clean and all of the staff are caring. The reason we choose another community was because the price on this one was too high.

I wasn't excited about this place, even though they had confirmed my appointment they didn't have me on the schedule and didn't make me welcomed. The residents were not visable and I didn't like the smell.

This is a great place

I am comfortable for the first time in a long time that my parents are safe and cared for

Friendly staff, and delicious food!

Overall I think things have gone well at Azalea Estates. It is a nice looking, clean community and the staff have all been very very friendly. They really do a great job taking care of my parents and all of the other residents! They even do a great job with the food, they serve delicious home cooked meals and my parents really seem to enjoy them. They could stand to have a little more variety in their activities, but otherwise we've been completely satisfied!