Savannah Grand of Bossier City - Bossier City, LA

Savannah Grand is a nice facility, but I don't think they can offer the level of care or support that my in-laws are going to require. They do have staff on-site 24/7, however when asked if they had RNs on staff, the response was "some of them are CNAs". The focus seems to be more on filling vacant units rather than providing the absolute best care possible. I would be comfortable placing someone here if they were looking for more of an independent living option.

Experience A Nice One

I had a good tour of this community. This is a nice facility with friendly people. The staff was kind, and helpful. My questions were answered. The community looked nice from what I saw. Everything was nice, and clean. My tour went well, and the experience was a nice one.

The Care Is On Track

My mother-in-law is doing fine with all that is provided in the community. She enjoys the meals served, the activities that are planned, and the set up of her room.
The staff are following through with the care that is need for her. We picked them for their the location and we appreciate A Place For Mom's help and follow up.

Clean Facility!!

I thought this property was very pretty and had a lot of great amenities to offer there residents. The staff does a great job at keeping the community very clean and well maintained. Overall we had a very pleasant experience during our tour, it just was not the right location or fit for my mother.

We are happy and mom is happy

My mom seems happy.Her care needs are not hands on, we aren't there yet but the staff members always knock on her door to tell her it's time for activities or bible study.She's made some new friends because I always see her with the same group when I visit. When I go up there everyone is so nice to us.The facility is older which I already knew.The floors in her room are original and have a musky odor. It was promised they would replace them. We were disappointed on moving day when they had not been changed that was in January and they still haven't been upgraded. The meals could use some improvement as well. Overall, it's a good community and I would recommend them.The environment is a good fit for my mom.

A nice place to live.

My mom is happy with the community. She said that the meals are really good. At this time is not attending the activities as of yet. The value is good and the staff is helpful for my moms needs. Grounds and her room is always kept clean. All around a good community.

Carlos Perez-Varela

Thank you for your comments, We always want to please you, your loved ones, and the community.

My In Law Are Well

My in laws is doing well at this community. Everything is working out pretty good. We've had a problem with the staff not clean their room, but my husband is going to address that to the head director. The community looks nice and well-kept. The staff is nice and friendly. There are nice activities and good food. Overall everything is well and I would recommend it.

Carlos Perez-Varela

Mom is doing a lot better than expected!!

My mom has advanced Alzheimer's so I did not expect her to interact with the other residents or to participate in any of the activities that are offered. But I have observed her talking to some of the residents and the staff has even had some success in getting her to participate in a few activities! The coordinator of Savannah Grand does an excellent job and I feel comfortable taking any concerns I have to her. I would recommend this community and am grateful to A Place for Mom for their assistance.