My Mother's Last Home!!

My Mother Carmen Hernandez's last home was at Monona Meadows. More than once either myself or brother's/sister's had called the Manager Whitney (since some of us live far away from the City of Madison) in the middle of the night and even on weekends asking her to check on our mother since she would not answer her cell phone, amazingly Whitney will drive from I don't know where to just go and check at our mother it made me and my family feel so comfortable, secured and satisfied of have had our mother living at a place that cared not only for her but for the rest of the residents who are in need of care.

My Mother went to Heaven August 7, 2013 we are thankful for a place as Monona Meadows for the fantastic care they gave to my mother and I bless all in charge of this fabulous place.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MONONA MEADOWS :)

This place smelled bad, wasn't very c...

This place smelled bad, wasn't very clean and the woman who lead the tour wasn't interested. On the other hand it is very affordable and has so much that we need, like the meals and transportation but it isn't well taken care of.