We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
I Like It Here
I'm still working so I'm paying the highest rate but it includes all the utilities so I don't think that's that bad. There is no housekeeping or meals or anything. You're all on your own there. They have activities and things once in a while - they had cook out this summer - but it's not weekly or anything. The senior center is right across the street so anything someone my age could want they can get there. I like it here. It's quiet most of the time and I like that. The staff is very friendly. My air conditioning crapped in August and they were here like a half and hour after they opened to fix it. I was pretty impressed with that. The apartments were very clean and mine as all redone with all new carpeting and a new paint job.
A non-profit, locally owned and managed organization dedicated to providing low-cost rental housing for the elderly