Genesis Housing - Oregon, WI

I Like It Here

I'm still working so I'm paying the highest rate but it includes all the utilities so I don't think that's that bad. There is no housekeeping or meals or anything. You're all on your own there. They have activities and things once in a while - they had cook out this summer - but it's not weekly or anything. The senior center is right across the street so anything someone my age could want they can get there. I like it here. It's quiet most of the time and I like that. The staff is very friendly. My air conditioning crapped in August and they were here like a half and hour after they opened to fix it. I was pretty impressed with that. The apartments were very clean and mine as all redone with all new carpeting and a new paint job.

A non-profit, locally owned and managed organization dedicated to providing low-cost rental housing for the elderly