Countryview Apartments - Waunakee, WI

Nice facility, nice location, manager is friendly.

Management Is Not Good

I don't have anything positive to say about this location. The management person is not friendly and very uncooperative very hard to reach. On the day that my mother moved in there was no one to greet her or to show her around and to explain how things work. I had a hard time tracking someone down to help us move things in and get mother settled. They offer very few activities movie night and a happy hour other than that there are no amenities. For the price, they are charging and to get no services is very disappointing. You are literally on your own there is no help available. I would not recommend this community.

Clean Place!!

I really like that the community is kept clean and organized. The manager and landlord are lovely people. My room is very spacious i love that. I really hope that the maintenance people can get stuff fixed in my room like the doorbell, door screen and toilet. I have addressed them in this issue many times and it takes them a while to get things fixed around.

Country View Apartments in Waunakee

The residents in this community are very friendly. We have a new manager and she is constantly asking for our wants for activities. She adds as many as she can. She is very friendly and helpful and has genuine concern for everyone here. The location is optimal. Everything that you need(almost) is within walking distance. The town is quiet and everyone that I have met has been very friendly and helpful.
The rent is a little more than I wanted to pay and I have to be on a waiting list to get a space in the underground parking area.

This one will not work -- n...

This one will not work -- no smoking

An affordable luxury apartment home community built on the promise of independent, carefree living for seniors 55 years and better. With many reasons to enjoy life and have peace of mind.

Professionally managed by Oakbrook which develops, builds and manages apartment homes for seniors that are second to none. Our homes feature the benefits of top quality construction, modern amenities and affordability. So, while we have made a name for ourselves in senior housing, more importantly, we've made a warm and inviting home waiting for you.