Essex Senior Rentals - Waunakee, WI

Beautiful location and facility but a little isolated from shops, restaurants, etc. Good for active seniors. Very professional yet friendly manager. Amenities not as inclusive.

Not Happy With [Removed] the Property manager. He makes others and myself feel Intimated and bullied.

My Senior advisor [Removed] was awesome! She is great at giving you a list of places that met my requirements. She was supportive when I was feeling down and frustrated. She was always positive and empathetic as I was going through a huge life change. I recommend [Removed] highly. She gets an A++ in my book. I am living my apartment at Essex. [Removed] has been great! He runs this place very well. Very accommodating.

Lee, the manager was rather unpleasant and a bit rude. He said he was unaware of our meeting and showed up 1/2 hour late. In the meantime a very charming resident offered to show us his apartment. The apartment was great, and other than the manager we liked everything.

It's going fantastic!

It's going fantastic! I don't have any concerns, or anything I would like to see improved or done better. They are doing a great job.

nice 2 br unit would be good--price o...

nice 2 br unit would be good--price ok--1 bath r--don't want to clean 2

Apts were very nice/ al well as price...

Apts were very nice/ al well as price. Only thing is no transportation near by. I am going to make arrangements to see these apts again. It is only 4.7 miles from where I live now and I am also going to check on RSVP to see if they will pick up here for Drs. appts. Nice apts good price and a quiet area.

Senior Living Designed with YOU in mind! Located on the north shore of Lake Mendota. We are in the 55+ "Westshire Village Community". We have 8 different floor plans including spacious 1 bedroom, beautiful 2 bedroom, and exquisite 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments. Many community activities including bingo, potlucks, coffee socials, exercise classes, casino trips, and cards/games! We are a pet friendly community, as we allow up to 2 cats or small dogs. We offer both affordable (Section 42) and market rate rentals. Essex Senior Rentals provides daily meals, hospice care, respite care, beauty/barber services, and resident parking as well.