Cannery Row Senior Apartments - Waunakee, WI

Loved this place from the moment we walked thru the door. [name removed] was wonderful to deal with. The location is fabulous, the facility is great. Great value. Highly recommend

Hoping to make more friends

I'm hoping to make more friends here at Cannery Row Senior Apartments. My children thought this was the best place for me when they decided where I should live. There are a lot of people are older in their own groups. The residents are a very close knit. I have made one friend and hope to make more as I get better acquainted with what they have to offer here. They do have a buffet once a month that I have attended. I usually prepare my own meals, but they do offer meals for residents if they want to purchase them. Transportation is offered for the residents for Dr.s appointments and nearby places. My apartment is very nice it is along a hallway. It is very clean. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I pick up my mail at the front office. They have very nice walking paths where I take long walks and I can walk to the park and even walk to my daughter's house nearby. It is in a very convenient location.

A whole new life for mom

My mom moved into Cannery Row about five weeks ago. She is going to meals during the week, getting engaged in activities, meeting new friends. All of these our new opportunities compared to her previous place. While the cost is a little more than her last place, the great meals at low-cost and the savings on her cable bill make the bottom-line cost nearly equal. Her place is clean and has more storage place and square footage than most places we visited. It's a perfect set up for her. Management is thoughtful and responsive. We are very grateful to have found it. I think she will be able to be independent left longer with this good set up, and that is a gift of time and independence, and in the bottom line actually save her money to remain independent longer. So happy we found Cannery Row!

Cannery Row is an active senior community located in the one and only Waunakee, WI. It has been designed to provide comfortable, exquisitely designed apartment homes for a wide range of lifestyles and income levels.

We offer one and two bedroom apartments, in a variety of floor plans that feature fully applianced kitchens, ample storage, in unit laundry, patios or balconies and much more!

Conveniently located adjacent to the senior/community center and beautiful Village Park.