Mistywood - Roseville, CA

She is happy here

My sister is doing well here and is happy. The staff is always friendly and willing to help. They are fed 3x a day and the food is excellent. It is always clean and kept nice. She enjoys some of daily activities the offer. I would recommend this community.

Care and attention

We like this community for care. The staff are nice and helpful and always attentive. The menu needs to have better varieties on the dairy. They do offer the residents to participate in the activities. The community comes highly recommended to others

I like this place ...but I want to look more

Relatively new and bright. [Removed] was a very pleasant host. We liked everything we saw and heard. Prices are comparable to the others. Location is good for us. I would rate it an 8.

It Is What I Needed

Since I moved into the community and became a resident, everything has been fine for me.

Touring With the Community

It was a very nice community to see. However it was just too far from our house and the area my mom is familiar with. The tour guide was thorough and ready to answer my questions. They were nice and hospitable.

It's Great and No Complaints

This was a great fit for my parents, it is great and we have no complaints. It is affordable and my parents can see the benefit. They love the food, it is amazing and it comes with dessert and the servers are always kind and smiling. They have a lot of activities and it is a clean place. All the managers are incredible people who are patient and very kind. Julie is my go-to-contact, she is amazing, sweet, gracious, thoughtful, and helpful in any way.

Beautiful and prestine!

I have nothing but nice things to say about Mistywood. It is such a beautiful place both inside and out. Of course Dad could go without being there but it is definitely the right community for his needs at the time. He is not completely happy with the dining experience but other than that it really is an awesome place and the food is good. The staff have been completely receptive and warm. Anytime we've gone whether it's during the day or in the evening the place is in tip top condition.

I am pleased with the food mother's getting .Very clean, well kept building and grounds. She is getting more attention than I expected.

Only one elevator. Dining room was to structured. Set meal times so don't arrive late. Appears everyone wears a name tag. Expensive.

very happy with Mistywood

We have been very happy with Mistywood. The food is good, the staff is very good and really very nice. Everyone there is very helpful and accommodating. It is a comfortable and secure living place for my mother.

If there were one area where they might could improve it would be to have a few more activities. My mom does complain sometimes about not having things to do in the middle of the day, but I am not sure if that is because there is not anything or she just is not aware and not getting involved.

I am very pleased with Mistywood. I have recommended it to others who are looking for something like this and will continue to do so.

Wonderful

They’re wonderful there. They’re really great. Everything is a five. They’re really friendly there. They take a personal interest in residents. The food is great! My loved one really likes the food enough that he has gained weight.

Perfect

Mistywood was a perfect match for my brother offering him the independence, companionship, and support that he needs.

Built on beautifully landscaped grounds in the quiet community of Roseville, you’ll love our elegant facilities and the convenience of being centrally located between Reno, San Francisco and Sacramento. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and many wonderful local attractions.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Perhaps best of all, pets are welcome at this charming Roseville senior community.