Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

I like Mesa. They promptly respond to lights. They shop for my loved one's food and work hard to accommodate her. They do well to communicate. Past experiences made me choose that place. I have an advantage of knowing the nursing homes here and got to choose this one and I picked it because they do a good job here.

Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

Overall, they were good! The nursing was fine and they were sweet. The food could have been better but it was good. They communicated well.

Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

The therapy is great. My loved one is not necessarily enjoying the quality of the meals so far.

Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

They treat her well and it's clean. They take good care of her. My loved one is doing better after rehab and is moving around and walking pretty well now. No complaints about the food.

Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

They have done very well to communicate. The communication is excellent! The staff is friendly.

Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

Overall, it has gone smoothly. The communication has gone well. But, I was not impressed with the staffs' responsiveness. My loved one struggled to get help with this situation from the nursing staff. I had to up to the facility myself and urge them to handle the situation. Even after this, I felt an overall sluggish response from the staff. It seems as though they are understaffed.

Review of Mesa Springs Healthcare Center

The people treat her well here. The aides are very patient with her. I think communication is really good and the social worker does especially well to communicate. The facility needs to be updated including the dining room.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

They are very nice, very helpful people. They all were good communicating. It was a very good experience. The facility was super nice and very clean. The food was very good.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

They have good service and attentive personnel. The nurses are all good. It is very clean.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

It's been great! It's good, it's clean, it's new. The only problems I see is the delivery of medicines--it's not steady or consistent. The therapists are helpful and they listen. It is exceptionally clean! For a lot of people, food is difficult. It seems like they do best they can. It's a little bland but that's likely because of the dietary needs. The meals look good to me.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

They have a very friendly staff, and it is very clean. The nurses need a little more respect for privacy; they just come in. The facility smells nice. The food is a little bland. The sandwiches are dry and hard to swallow.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

Everybody is good to me, and it is nice and clean. I have no complaints. The floors really shine.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

It's been wonderful, they are doing wonderful with my loved one. I would recommend it. It is outstandingly clean. The meals look good. He likes the oatmeal but they don't give him enough of it.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

It is going pretty good. They take really good care of the patients.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

I really like it here. This facility is like the Ritz. They are right there all of the time, and the food is excellent. I like all of the CNA's and nurses. They are all very friendly. I have a great rapport with them. It does not look like a nursing home, and there is no smell. It is like you are in your own home.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

The facility has been great. All of the therapists are great.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

We have not had a problem with the place; however, we have to go and find out information for him. They have not given us a care plan. We have to ask them. It would be nice if they had someone to talk with the family.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

For the most part, the service has been good. I have a couple of questions I am waiting an answer on. They have been holding off communication. We are still in the process of waiting for answers. Some of the staff does not communicate well.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

It's clean. The people care about the patients. I don't think they communicate very well.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

The therapists make sure to clear up my concerns and that I get the best outcome I can get. The nurses are really busy and when I try to talk to them with my concerns. They cut me off to get to other patients, so they never hear my concerns. I would prefer to have a more stable schedule with the nurses. There is a different nurse all the time. Other places, you have the same nurse and you can build trust and build a relationship. The CNAs have been great and helped me out. It is actually cleaner than other places. They wax the floors and come every day to clean. The kitchen staff have been great and can adjust to what I need. Things get passed down and get miscommunicated. They can improve there.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

The nurses are very good. The staff is good, but the ratios are way too high, and they can't give proper care. They are understaffed so they can't be there when needed. They need more people.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

Rehab has a lot of different people and different experiences. They treat me mean, but that means they're doing good. The majority of the nurses are great, every now and then one has an attitude. They check up on me. When I ask, they take care of me. The facility looks clean to me. It doesn't have a menu, and they have two things so it's one or other and nothing else. You either go hungry or pick one. I'd like to see more of a menu to choose from. I had pork loin that was delicious, the chicken breast is excellent and Salisbury is excellent.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

The rehab therapists just show up and there is no schedule. The nurses and staff are very knowledgeable about what they do. Some of the meals are cold.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

There are some really good nurses there, but they seem to be a little slow on passing the orders down from one nurse to another. The therapists don't have my loved one put any effort into her rehab. They do not spend time with her to get her to work harder.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

My loved one has waited up to an hour for a nurse to answer his button. He doesn't like the food, but with his meds, his food will taste different. I tasted it and said it is like I cooked it. I requested cranberry juice every meal and they do that. They communicate all the time. If I don't get a letter, I get a call. I call, and they call me right back. It is very clean.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

I have not seen the progress I would have liked to have seen at this point. They maybe need to give a little more attention to the patients. I do not see meals that cater to my loved one's care needs. Communication is an area that I have found the facility to do particularly well in. It has been a little difficult to coordinate with the doctor. I was able to meet with him briefly once, but it would be nice to have more access to him.

Review of Mission Palms Of Mesa

We saw the nurse once, and she seemed competent. My loved one did not get his teeth brushed there. They did not change him often enough. The facility was clean, but they did not keep him clean. I asked for water and waited over an hour for it.

Mission Palms of Mesa Health & Rehabilitation Center provides skilled and compassionate clinical and rehabilitation services to people of all diagnoses and abilities.

We specialize in providing orthopedic care and wound care. Our intensive rehab therapy program begins on day one to get you home sooner!

Our comprehensive services include:
Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
Medication management
Wound care
Physician visits
Dietary and nutritional counseling
Restorative rehabilitation
Vision and dental care
Disease management and early intervention
Hospital readmission reduction program
Individualized resident care plans
Assistance with activities of daily living
Housekeeping and laundry services