Mirabel Lodge - Forestville, CA

A Very Good Community

My father is doing well at this community. The staff do all they are suppose to for my father. It is a clean facility and they maintain my father's room. The meals are good for my dad. I would recommend this community and I thank A Place For Mom for the help.

Healing Hands

From a healthcare perspective, the staff at Mirabel Lodge are unbeatable. JOSH and ALL THE GALS there are TREMENDOUS!!! I see they truly care about what they do and do their very best for their residents. When I leave care instructions for staff, I consistently see them followed and have witnessed the healing of chronic wounds and discomfort by the hands of skilled staff. Thank you, wonderful staff at Mirabel Lodge for always caring.

Amazing Facility

As far as improvement, I have nothing to say, they are doing a wonderful job. From where my loved one came from, she is now a totally different person at Mirabel Lodge. She is communicating and talking and she is getting her in to therapy and it has been amazing and the staff members are so nice.

The Mirable Lodge is like being at home

My loved one seems very happy. The residents seem very happy as well. The Mirabel Lodge is like being at home. It is very clean. There is no odors. The staff is very interactive. I am not sure about the value yet. They have great activities. Hoping that it really works out.

Maribel Lodge is great for some but not for others

Maribel Lodge is a very clean facility. That is what impressed me when I first moved Mom in there.

There are a lot of residents, 34 I believe so it is crowded. My Mom fell 3 times while there due to the congestion in the dining room so I had to eventually move her. She did enjoy the music there and some of the exercise they offered so I was sad I had to move her to a smaller 6 bed facility.

If the resident is ambulatory, not on a walker, it would be fine. The walkers and wheel chairs can be a hazard for those residents that are not too stable though.

The staff there is wonderful and attentive. There are too many residents however and not enough staff for all the issues that come up.

Although they advertise having a chef, he is way to busy to cook every day so there is often some very bad institutional food served to the residents.

They have an outside deck which is lovely and a nice flower garden and there is a man that walks the people that want to walk for a minimum fee.

All in all I loved the facility. But it just was too large for my mother and she needed more attention than some residents do.

Very nice, clean, plenty of staff, go...

Very nice, clean, plenty of staff, good location, secured can go outside. dogs, music a plus.

Welcome to Mirabel Lodge

"Aging with dignity"

Mirabel Lodge is a 31 bed Residential Care Facility For The Elderly providing senior living in comfort, love and style in a 9000 square foot home situated on approximately 1.5 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.

Mirabel Lodge is a offers a beautiful home like environment completely staffed with friendly and compassionate professionals devoted to maintaining quality of life for those we serve. Our skilled staff of caregivers has expertise in working with and understanding the unique needs of the elderly.

Mirabel Lodge is located in Forestville, California, one of the richest agricultural areas in the country and a remarkably desirable place to live, just 10 minutes from downtown Santa Rosa, an hour drive north of San Francisco and just 45 minutes from the Pacific Ocean. The residents of Mirabel Lodge will appreciate the stability of the region's agricultural heritage and enjoy the lively diversity that comes from living just minutes from the ocean, the city and the mountains.

At Mirabel Lodge we are committed to providing care and services of the highest quality and value in a unique, safe residential environment promoting health, Independence and social interactions of our residents.