Millie's Assisted Living Center - Silver City, NM

Good place

Staff cares about patients. Shout out to a [name removed] that works there. Really pays attention to patients. The staff is very friendly, very ready to learn new things, and teach each other. Laundry organization could use work; as could sweeping the rooms They keep bedding clean, and the patients as clean as they can. (Patient coperation needed there). The pets are cool, strange how the cat stays out of the rooms except his owners. I recommend this place, and after touring other local places, which scared me. This place is great!

Millies is the very best place my dad could be since he cannot be at home alone. I know that he is safe, comfortable and enjoys the food.

I wouldn't recommend this Assisted Living to my worst enemy! Staff is so rude, they have a homeless man coming in and out of the facility! I even witnessed the homeless man curse at family members and argue with them! This place is so disorganize, they have staff quitting on them left and right! Patients are treated badly, they smell like urine and feces, and their clothes look very dirty! [removed] Search for another facility to take your love ones! Don't take them to Millies!