Grace Home I - Tucson, AZ

We Left With A Very Good Experience

The service was good for my mom when she lived with the Grace Home I. My mom had a clean bedroom and she was eating good meals. The staff were very good and I would recommend the home my family and friends.

Care for my wife

My wife enjoyed this nice community. the staff was very nice to her. They keep the community very clean and she enjoys it. I am glad that she was liking the meals that are service. A lot of activities are offered. We have recommended the care and the value to other family members.

This is the cleanest place that I have ever seen..

This is the cleanest place that I have ever seen. The food must be excellent because my mother is gaining weight. The care is very, very good, except they are charging me extra to come take care of her. It's suppose to be temporary. The parking is good. Everyone is very friendly and kind. I would recommend the Grace Home to anyone looking for a good place for Mom. It was a really good experience. Four Stars.

I've had a really positive experience...

I've had a really positive experience with Grace Home. The staff made it easy and comfortable for my uncle to adjust to the facility. Norma, the lady that runs the show, was wonderful. She's very genuine and caring. She made the transition very seemless for my him. The food they provide is close to home cooking. The quality of food is good, and it always smells good when I'm there. They offer fresh salads and fruits too. The other day when I was there, they had lasagna and garlic toast for lunch. They have lots of activities to offer. Everytime I go, my brother is out of his room in the activities area where he's able to socialize, which is a change for him. I'm very happy with Grace Home, and would recommend it to other families.

Everything at Grace Home is going goo...

Everything at Grace Home is going good. We're satisfied with their services. I'm happy with the care they provide, friendliness of the staff, and cleanliness of the facility.

I was very impressed with this care h...

I was very impressed with this care home. I am just waiting for the results from the VA for care and Assistance,This is where I would like to put my spouse.

If you are looking for an ideal place to help your loved ones live out their later years while still enjoying their lives to the fullest extent possible, Grace Home is the place to be. We are located in Long Beach, California and have a comprehensive facility which can provide a wide range of different services that are designed to fit the needs of your loved ones. We understand how difficult it is to make these types of decisions and we make every effort to involve each member of the family in every decision making process. We strive to make every individualÆs experience as good as it can possibly be. Therefore, we provide home health services that are designed for the specific purpose of helping your loved ones continue to live in the home that they love. We accomplish this by attending to their daily needs and helping them with any medication needs as well as physical therapy, occupational or speech therapy. This allows them to continue to live in the place that they love the most while simultaneously giving both them and you the peace of mind of knowing that they are being well cared for and that their needs are being met. They are also monitored for any significant medical changes which may signal that more decisions may need to be made. If it is time for your loved one to go into a skilled nursing facility, we have a facility that provides every type of service possible to ensure that they receive the best care. We have skilled dietitians on staff as well as a full complement of individuals who can provide different types of therapy to help them throughout their recovery process. If your loved one needs special attention, from feeding tubes to Central lines that have been put in place for medication purposes, our staff members are well trained in dealing with these types of situations. Therefore, you know that your loved one is being cared for in the best way possible.