We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
We are a small, family based adult care home, located on the Eastside of Tucson in the quiet residential neighborhood of Rolling Hills. We offer comprehensive and compassionate, professional 24-hour care to a small number of senior residents who need assisted living services and want those services in a cozy home setting. All levels of care are provided: supervisory, personal, and directed (including secure care for residents with Alzheimer's).
Here at Gardenia Adult Care Home you are not just a resident, you are a member of the family. All meals provided are balanced, healthy, homemade meals that are prepared on-site and based on USDA dietary guidelines. Gardenia Adult Care Home also provides mobility improvement activities and social activities. Life can be fun!
Gardenia Adult Care Home’s manager, Bernie Rosario, is licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers. She also has Certified Nursing Assistant and Medical Assistant certifications, and has worked as a Patient Care Technician at El Dorado Hospital and at Tucson Medical Center. She has over 17 years of experience providing comprehensive care for seniors in hospital and home settings, helping them to enjoy life again.