We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
We are a small, family based adult care home, located on the Eastside of Tucson in the quiet residential neighborhood of Rolling Hills. We offer comprehensive and compassionate, professional 24-hour care to a small number of senior residents who need assisted living services and want those services in a cozy home setting. All levels of care are provided: supervisory, personal, and directed (including secure care for residents with Alzheimer's).
Here at Gardenia Adult Care Home you are not just a resident, you are a member of the family. All meals provided are balanced, healthy, homemade meals that are prepared on-site and based on USDA dietary guidelines. Gardenia Adult Care Home also provides mobility improvement activities and social activities. Life can be fun!
Gardenia Adult Care Home’s manager, Bernie Rosario, is licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing Care Institution Administrators and Assisted Living Facility Managers. She also has Certified Nursing Assistant and Medical Assistant certifications, and has worked as a Patient Care Technician at El Dorado Hospital and at Tucson Medical Center. She has over 17 years of experience providing comprehensive care for seniors in hospital and home settings, helping them to enjoy life again.