Patsy Arandia AFC Home - Tucson, AZ

Patsy cared for my mom during her last 3 months of life. As a career nurse who specialized in geriatric care, she was NOT easy to please! With COPD on top of her difficult personality, my mom was NOT an easy person to care for. But Patsy did an AMAZING JOB! I would highly recommend her. She took care of my mom like she was her own family. She was there personally watching over the ladies as the main caretaker. We looked at other larger facilities as well as smaller facilities, but none had the quality of living that Patsy's home provided. I give her an A++++ and 10 stars! Great home. Great cook. Great caretaker. Great lady. AMAZING!!!!

For years, Ms. Arandia was viewed by me to be a true angel on earth. Recently that view has drastically changed. Money has become her priority, not caring for my mother. I do not live local and heavily relied on Ms. Arandia and I can not begin to express the huge disappointment I have felt. My mother has been removed from her care.