We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Patsy cared for my mom during her last 3 months of life. As a career nurse who specialized in geriatric care, she was NOT easy to please! With COPD on top of her difficult personality, my mom was NOT an easy person to care for. But Patsy did an AMAZING JOB! I would highly recommend her. She took care of my mom like she was her own family. She was there personally watching over the ladies as the main caretaker. We looked at other larger facilities as well as smaller facilities, but none had the quality of living that Patsy's home provided. I give her an A++++ and 10 stars! Great home. Great cook. Great caretaker. Great lady. AMAZING!!!!
For years, Ms. Arandia was viewed by me to be a true angel on earth. Recently that view has drastically changed. Money has become her priority, not caring for my mother. I do not live local and heavily relied on Ms. Arandia and I can not begin to express the huge disappointment I have felt. My mother has been removed from her care.