very positive experience

They just completely reversed our hopeless situation! They met every need we needed before we even knew that we needed it. I almost start crying when I think about how wonderful they have been and how helpful they were. They handled everything with a very positive graceful attitude. They were not only willing but looking forward to taking care of my mother, and they have done an excellent job. It has been a great experience and I would highly recommend Michalene's.

They've Been A Blessing

The people at Michalene's were really helpful through the whole process. Having a parent going through this transition in life can be a difficult thing to deal with, and they really made it as smooth and pleasant as possible. We have a lot of peace of mind knowing dad is happy and is being taken great care of. They have really gone above and beyond and have been a real blessing.