Miami Valley Home Care - Dayton, OH

Miami Valley Home Care - Dayton, OH has yet not published prices.

Great Caregivers!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my husband since he has been using this home health care company. The staff are very pleasant to work with and I have no issues with the care they have been providing him. The care givers are always on time to our appointment and make sure to keep in good communication with me about his care. Overall we are happy and I would recommend them to anyone.

They have been pretty reliable so far.

They have been pretty reliable so far. We haven't had any issues with billing or anything else. I would give them a five at this point.

Wonderful to work with

I think that some of the staff are not all trained to deal with Alzheimer patients, so I would suggest they would be more effective with the staff they choose for the patient. The people were wonderful to work with and try to correct it the best they can, but that would be something for them to take note of.

They were wonderful. My mo...

They were wonderful. My mother, however, was not. She misbehaved very badly, and I had to end the service abruptly after 2 weeks. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is searching. The owner is very hands on. Great guy. Thank you for your help.