Home State Healthcare LLC - Troy, OH

Home State Healthcare LLC - Troy, OH has yet not published prices.

Great In Home Care

We would highly recommend this in home care for other family needing assistance. they were always on time and very patient. Our needs were always met with the care that was given.

Very Good Home Care

We loved this home care agency . They did a very good job caring for my mother and her needs . I would use this home care again . My mother adjusted well to the care givers , they were very helpful . They helped with the cooking , cleaning , and some personal care . We had one situation where they sent out a new care giver without letting us know . They did apologize for that happening . This is a home care agency I would recommend .

Perfect Match!

A Place For Mom assisted me in finding home care options for my mother in law. In doing so we found Home State and we couldn't be happier. The caregiver is such a sweet and respectful girl that really cares for my mother and fits right in with us all. She does a great job not only caring for my mother but keeping the place clean! I am more than happy with the agency and will continue to use them as the care needs increase as they are very capable of adjusting to changes!