Senior Helpers - Dayton, OH

Senior Helpers - Dayton, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Daily up and about check

Charges were higher than told they would be

The service was good for my father; however we were mislead about the charges and ended up with a much higher bill than anticipated. Make sure before you use them you know exactly what you will owe.

Very satisfied

Overall, we were very satisfied with the care provided by the staff of Senior Helpers. We hired Senior Helpers in April of 2013 to be with my then 88 year old mom 24/7.
They were with us until my mom passed away at the age of 91 in her home in March of 2016.
They were professional and did an excellent job communicating any upcoming staff changes with us. As can be expected, there were multiple caregivers involved over that 3 year time period.
Several of them are still in touch with us even after mom's passing.

Thanks PLP,

Your Mom was very near and dear to many of our caregivers and staff. 3 weeks has gone by and some of the caregivers are just now returning to work. They mourn her passing but said they were blessed to have met her and valued their time with her.

Senior Helpers of Dayton

Good communication and high quality care

Senior Helpers Dayton did a great job with my father. He was bedridden but never had a bedsore due to their thorough and attentive care. They moved him from bed to wheelchair to recliner and back every day and kept him clean and comfortable. They also interacted with him, enjoying his intellect and sense of humor. They updated me regularly on how he was doing, as well (I live out of the area). Now they are caring for my mother, who is physically in excellent shape but has problems with language and memory. Once more, they are updating me regularly and are very patient and compassionate. Because her needs keep changing, we communicate by phone or text 2 - 3 times a week. The care is expensive but good. The company is responsive if we don't feel a caregiver is a good match, which has happened occasionally. Have used company over 4 years; ownership changed in January 2016 but quality of care remains very good.

Keith Gabbard

Senior Helpers strives to maintain the quality of service that our caregivers provide and we manage the company as best we can to pass along competitive prices. We thank you for the opportunity to care for your father and now your mother.

Team Senior Helpers Dayton -- The Best!

We live in Florida, my Mother lives in Ohio, and my wife and I cannot say enough good things about SeniorHelpers and the care and concern the staff provides to my 94-year old Mother. In addition to all the nice people at the Dayton office, we are particularly blessed to know Mabel, Caregiver Extraordinaire, and Tonya, Client Services Director. These individuals -- from the moment we met them a year ago -- were clearly the best of the best! It's difficult to express just how reassuring it is to know this Team is helping Mom out and enabling her to remain independent in her own condo. We are also appreciative of the communications from Keith, the Company's Director/Manager.

Keith Gabbard

Thanks JS for the kind words. I had the honor of meeting your 94 year old mother the other day. I am ashamed to say that she came by the office but I stopped my conference call to come out for an introduction. Truly a treasure moment of mine, she is such a sweetheart. I am glad we have been given the opportunity to assist her.

Regards,

Keith

Senior Helpers® in-home care services are designed so our clients get as much or as little help as they require to enjoy living independently at home. Our service schedules are flexible and we are non-contractual, so you don't have to commit to a fixed length of time. After a thorough screening, we train, bond, insure, and hire only the most professional and compassionate caregivers. If you’re considering assisted living services or other long-term elderly care options, talk to us first.

We assist our clients with everything from companionship to bathing to Alzheimer's and dementia care. We employ a proven process that includes an in-home assessment to help determine the type and level of care needed. Our services are available anytime - during the day, night, weekends, and holidays, or for short or long term duration.

Whether they’re needed for three to four hours one day a week or all day-every day, our professional caregivers will assist with a variety of daily activities such as: