Home Care Assistance - Dayton, OH

Home Care Assistance - Dayton, OH has yet not published prices.

Be clear with your instruction

We only used this agency for 2 days and the caregivers were not as interactive with my mom as I had hoped for. My mom just sits and watches TV so they sat with her and watched TV as well. They were on time, courteous and professional. Even when my mom became confused and said that no one showed the second day we were able to figure out that they had in fact been there she just did not remember. I would recommend this agency but I would also recommend that you give them a guide line as to what you would expect them to do with your loved one while they were there.

Care at home

I like the care that we have received from this service. The staff was helpful in getting us someone as soon as needed. The caretaker we had was nice and was able to help with physical activities. I would recommend this good service to other families who need care in the home for a good value and trusted caretakers for the needs of a loved one at home.

They were incredible. They have done an absolutely phenomenal job.

They were incredible. Emily from Home Care assistance was there when my mom passed away, and she was so tender and so good with my mom. We couldn't have asked for a kinder more compassionate caregiver. They have been nothing but professional and top notch from day one. They have done an absolutely phenomenal job. The word professional gets kicked around a lot, but they were so professional. I have been so impressed and so glad we connected with them.

I am giving them the one, only because some people came out.

They did show up on time, but one of the people they sent clearly did not have the skill level of a CNA. They didn't even have the basics of toileting, and cleaning. The agency didn't seem to have our needs down very well. We parted ways with the agencies. I wouldn't recommend them for anything but companionship. I am giving them the one, only because some people came out.