Countryside Living and Elderly Home Care, LLC - Centerville, OH

Countryside Living and Elderly Home Care, LLC - Centerville, OH has yet not published prices.

They have really worked to accommodate us.

One caregiver didn't seem to know anything, the rest have been fine. We have had some trouble finding a consistent caregiver, but they are working on it. They are pretty good with showing up on time. I would like to see the girls get paid more. I believe that if my loved one were more open-minded it would be easier, to work with. They have really worked to accommodate us. The billing is a little confusing.

Experience depends on who you have

We had hired through them for about a year, Jeanie was coming out, she was great, wonderful person, dependable, no problem. But she took on a different job so they sent another woman out and the third day we had her an incident occured. They sent a woman out to drive without a government issued license with her on her person, she drove my mother an dmy mothers car and when she was pulling into the garage she bumped into the wall, scraped the bumper and left a hole in the drywall. Then Countryside living said she is contracted so we would have to go against her insurance, we never recieved financial reimbursment. Because of the incident that day my mother said she didn't want to see her again and didn't want anyone at all coming out anymore.

Countryside Living Elderly Home Care is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience in providing excellent in-home care.

Our professional staff have the dedication and reliability needed to provide in-home services with the high standard of quality and commitment you and your family deserve.