Very nice facility and staff. Not a fit for our needs but I will happily recommend Meyer Manor to others who need less intense care. Loved [Removed] attitude and demeanor.

Your Love shines through

I have visited residents in this facility on many occasions. The care is fantastic and you won't find a home that has more "grandma's and grandpa's" in it.

Couldn't get better

My great aunt who is a saint in my eyes was Loved, cared for and truly flourished in this environment. I would never hesitate to put another family member in this facility. There is no greater place. I went to the public records to ask for a report of the alleged investigation. I was told there is no investigation. Perhaps, the people who are disgruntled were confused with another facility.

Meyer Manor review.

My mother has been there for a couple of years now and she loves it. She has had the best care and they have always gone above and beyond to make her feel she is at her own home. The staff is friendly and very patient with her and she doesn't have a negative thing to say. They have always treated her with respect, kindness, and dignity. They are always terrific with their communication and are always on top of any health concerns. I feel so fortunate that my mother has found such a wonderful place.

Beware

Please be very careful when choosing a facility for your loved one. Our family will be forever full of regrets in choosing Meyer Manor for the care of our beloved family member. There is a current investigation and alogation of elderly abuse. Please do your research on this establishment before placing your loved one here. We can not redo our mistakes.

NOT IF YOU CARE

If you truly love your family member, then don't consider Meyer Manor! This was a terrible experience for my grandmother and sadly there are no do overs. We can not change the events leading up to her death, but we hope to make sure it never happens to anyone else. The elderly are very much like children, Innocent and defenseless. We must be their advocate and protect them, when they can't protect themselves.

We Love It

We loved it. I don't know how they can improve on it. My mother needed 24/7 help and it was there and they have made it as comfortable as possible. The people are friendly. We were treated like family. It was a good experience.

extremely satisfied!!!!!!

I have been very happy with the care my father has received. They have treated my father like one of the family. The home is always clean and clean smelling, that is always important to me. My father loved joking around with the staff members and they would joke with him. I would highly recommend this facility to you.

The best care mom ever had!

Judy Meyer is wonderful person. I give this a 5 plus all the around.

We moved my mother in here. There's ...

We moved my mother in here. There's a clean, nice atmosphere around the community. Both the building and the landscaping were in good repair and seemed to be well-maintained. Everyone was very friendly to our family. Meyer Manor's costs were comparable to other facilities in the area that we saw while looking for my mother.

Shirlie Meyer has been a registered nurse for many years and has long been dedicated to the health and wellness of the elderly. No less than the best quality care is acceptable at Meyer Manor.

Activities are scheduled according to the level of interest and ability. Favorites are a daily exercise class and current events. Visits to the senior center, bingo, card games, crafts and activities of choices are offered.

Residents of MEYER MANOR have a majestic view of the Boise Valley. Centrally located between Boise and Nampa in a quiet country setting, each room has a beautiful view of the peaceful countryside. Private rooms with private bath are available. Resident rooms are large and tastefully decorated.

Families seeking a home for their loved ones are encouraged to visit MEYER MANOR. Licensed as a residential care facility MEYER MANOR offers excellent care at comparative rates.

MEYER MANOR provides quality hourly senior day care.