Metron of Forest Hills - Grand Rapids, MI

Metron of Forest Hills - Grand Rapids, MI has yet not published prices.

absolute filth

I just had to bring my grandmother there for a week stay for some physical therapy. We stood at the door for over 20 minutes (she can not walk well so I was basically holding her up) and no one let us inside until after I called the phone number.
A nurse came to the door and literally wheeled my grandmother into her room in an office chair, didn't even try to get a wheelchair. The smell was awful of urine and unknown substances. We went into her room and they sat her on a bed that was not secured/locked so it rolled back jolting her. There was dead bugs all over the floor and even dead fruit flies on her "santitized" bed under the comforter on her sheets. Needless to say, she was very uncomfortable and I left a crying mess guilty for leaving her in that mess. I can not believe that our elders have to stay in such filth.

Nice place, overall

Our loved one was here for a time, and overall I thought they did a good job here. It was a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and everyone seemed very friendly. The only real issue I had was that there seemed to be a high degree of staff turnover.

You don't have to go to a big metropolitan city to receive top-quality rehabilitation services.Metron brings in-depth expertise and leading-edge technology to your community, allowing you to stay closer to home and family while you recover from illness, injury, or surgery.At Metron, our skilled nursing centers provide the highest quality of nursing care available outside of the hospital setting.Our interdisciplinary team of specialists provide sub acute care for a variety of clinically complex medical conditions including surgical procedures, injuries, illnesses, and diseases.